Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Camo Short Bed Truck Tent

Old 11-28-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Camo Short Bed Truck Tent

Throw an air matress in the bed of your truck and you are good to go! This tent is very easily to put up, gets you off the ground, and made for a good place to sleep (Queen size). The tent is made for a 5' 1/2 truck bed and had a tad bit of overlap on my tailgate but still worked great on my Tacoma short bed. Got this bed tent for Christmas last year and have only gotten to use it twice.

Ebay has these napier tents going for $249+
Asking $160

Old 11-28-2012, 09:51 AM   #3
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
I have the same model of this but blue, Wanna trade??? might be easier for you to sell haha

Haha nice. Shipping might be a bit to Cali!
Old 11-28-2012, 09:57 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
I'd pay shipping for mine and you can pay shipping for yours! Haha I wanted the Camo one but find mine on Craigslist brand new and couldn't pass it up haha

I'm from KY though, little easier to sell a Camo one around here
Old 11-28-2012, 10:00 AM   #6
bash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bash42's Tacoma Gallery
that thing is awesome. I wish i would be able to use it more.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:14 AM   #7
jaltschuld is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
jaltschuld's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd