Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB LR UCA or Other aftermarket UCA for 3in lift

Old 11-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
WiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud of

Army: 12B Comabt Enginneer, OEF 11-12
Name: James
WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
WTB LR UCA or Other aftermarket UCA for 3in lift

Hey guys! I'm trying to see what I can get my hands on as far as used and/or unused UCAs... I put an OME lift(3in) on my truck and had an alignment done but its already starting to come out of alignment! I figured I'd give TW a try for a week and if not then will just have to get some from Fat bobs or Toytec!

Thanks for any help!
Old 11-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Fat Bob way cheaper for LR.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
WiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud ofWiR3D has much to be proud of

WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
Yea.. I can get Toytec to match the price of Fatbobs, but thats about it.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #4
greengo is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
greengo's Tacoma Gallery
I have a brand new set of LR arms that I would like to sell. i bought them from someone on the forum. They have never been installed and are still boxed up. I paid $300 plus shipping. I would sell them for the same. I can take some pictures of them if you are interested.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #5

WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greengo View Post
I have a brand new set of LR arms that I would like to sell. i bought them from someone on the forum. They have never been installed and are still boxed up. I paid $300 plus shipping. I would sell them for the same. I can take some pictures of them if you are interested.
Heck ya man! send post a couple pics! Im game! They are for a 2005+ correct?
Old 11-29-2012, 05:45 PM   #7

WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymore View Post
Nice find thats for sure! Sticking a little more to the LR UCA price range at the moment!
Old 11-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #8
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacodog View Post
Fat Bob way cheaper for LR.
HeadStrong Off-Road for the win on pricing!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #9
zoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to all
zoopla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
HeadStrong Off-Road for the win on pricing!
+1 on that... i just bought a pair from headstrong for 375$ shipped...can't beat that + top notch customer service.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:22 AM   #10

WiR3D's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for looking for a good deal!