Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB dash kits even broken

Old 12-03-2012, 10:24 AM   #1
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
WTB dash kits even broken

I am looking for any single or double din dash kits. It doesn't matter if they are cracked painted or broken! Looking to buy a few let me know what ya got!! Thanks guys
Old 12-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
Long Member
Chayes119 is a jewel in the roughChayes119 is a jewel in the roughChayes119 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: CS SOF Gunship/Avionics PM
Chayes119's Tacoma Gallery
I have the stock dash kit and I think I have a black kit for single and double din.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The stock dash kit as in the stock radio? I've tried those but it's a pain to take the radio apart so how much do you want for the others? I'd rather buy some old ones people have laying around vs buying them off ebay
Old 12-05-2012, 06:13 AM   #4
AK BWAYNE
Taco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 213 SWS Security Forces
Name: John
Taco7000's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got a double din kit you can have for $15 if your still looking. Its not broken or anything I just dont need it anymore.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:04 AM   #5

$15 shipped?
Old 12-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #6
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
I have a brand new single din never used because i ended up getting a double din unit. $15 plus shipping and its yours.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #7

Thanks for the offer but they are $20 on ebay with free shipping and the more i think about it i would rather have the double din for what im trying to accomplish and ive had about 5 people offer the dd so far! Thanks though!