Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: STOCK JBL 6 disc HU

Old 12-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: STOCK JBL 6 disc HU

FS: STOCK JBL 6 disc Head unit out of my 07 sport. worked with steering wheel controls if you got em. Does NOT have an MP3 jack. :/ works great.totally functional. the plastic LCD face is a little hazy.cosmetic,but annoying. No harness unless i can find where that bag o crap went to in my shed... mp3 adapter plug can be plugged in back while installing.(not included ...)
$60 OBO.... buyer pays shipping.

Hopefully someone is in need of a new HU and we can get it out of my shed, and into your truck....Thanks!

EDIT: will prolly only work properly as a replacement for an existing JBL setup.... but I could be wrong....

Old 12-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
will this work with a truck that currently does not have a JBL system?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #3
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unfortunately I don't think so. the JBL system has a subwoofer (puny as it may be) and speakers, and the steering wheel controls, etc.. so this would really be best suited to replace a like JBL HU, that is broken or returning to stock etc...
Thanks for your interest,& be safe out there...!
Old 12-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #4
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
ok, thanks man, you too!
Old 12-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #6
ouztsie13 is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Landon
ouztsie13's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I'm new to the site, although i've snooped on here several times for different mods. Do you still have this? will you take 50$ plus shipping? Thanks
Old 12-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #7
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
will this work with a truck that currently does not have a JBL system?
I do believe you could actually use it if you got the JBL synthesis adapter for about 50 bucks. The head unit only requires power, the sound output is digital. Getting the adapter will give you 4 channel RCA output. The only thing you should make sure is the plugs are the same. Unless you have no fear in rewiring.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #8
Abron Cabron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouztsie13 View Post
Hey, I'm new to the site, although i've snooped on here several times for different mods. Do you still have this? will you take 50$ plus shipping? Thanks
Sure i'd do that. $50+ shipping its yours. I gave this one up for a buried post...
Ill Send you a pm.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #9
Abron Cabron

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I do believe you could actually use it if you got the JBL synthesis adapter for about 50 bucks. The head unit only requires power, the sound output is digital. Getting the adapter will give you 4 channel RCA output. The only thing you should make sure is the plugs are the same. Unless you have no fear in rewiring.
I did not know that. very cool.