LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Undercover Classic Tonneau Cover

Old 12-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
Livin Low, Ridin High
YotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMatt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
YotaMatt's Tacoma Gallery
Undercover Classic Tonneau Cover

Selling my Undercover Classic Tonneau. Good shape. Had on truck for about 4 months but took off to install my bed rack. Shocks in great shape, led light works too. Has one small scratch on top where i slid my kayak across but not very noticeable. Located in Eastern VA. Asking 400$. Fits 05-13 tacoma Short Bed.

Will post better pics when i get home in the AM.

Old 12-07-2012, 04:24 AM   #2
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-07-2012, 10:09 AM   #3
OBXTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: JL
OBXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd you about cover.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:21 AM   #6
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-27-2012, 08:18 AM   #7
wagz502 is on a distinguished road
Name: Wagz
wagz502's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone snatch this up yet or is it still for sale?
Old 12-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #9
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
this bed cover is great, I've had mine on my truck for 3 years and it still looks great, plus this is a great price for the cover, glws