Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Portland OR CBI Offroad Sliders for Second Gen Tacoma. Never been used. Bolt on

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
PDXTacoma is on a distinguished road
PDXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Portland OR CBI Offroad Sliders for Second Gen Tacoma. Never been used. Bolt on

Looking to sell a set of powder coated CBI Offroad sliders with kickout (bolt on). These are for single cab and access cab models (won't fit single cab). These have never been used and come with all required hardware. Only interested in local transations in Portland OR. PM me if you are interested.

NOW $450

http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/store/p...products_id=82

Old 12-07-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
What is the actual length on these? Deff fit a regular cab? You may have a tough time selling these, CBI is offering the bolt ons for $390.00

Not trying to bash but trying to clear stuff up for myself. And have some questions answered.

I guess if they were DOM that would explain the extra moneys.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:48 AM   #3
They are powdercoated (+$125) and have the kickous (+$75). They have also never been used. You don't have to wait for them to be made or pay for shipping.

Old 12-10-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
And yes, I believe that they will fit a regular cab. CBI sells two sizes, one for regular/access and one for double. If you are interested, I can contact CBI and confirm.

Old 12-17-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
Bump for new price - $450

Old 12-17-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
OP, try posting in these threads

Oregon/Washington BS thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...bs-thread.html

NW WA meet thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...et-thread.html

Good luck with sale

Old 01-30-2013, 02:12 PM   #7
Bump for New Sliders

Old 01-30-2013, 02:40 PM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bump because you should clarify what these fit... If they are for a regular cab, they will be too short for access or double cabs. The double cab short bed and access cab take the same length slider. So, do you have sliders for a regular cab, or an access cab.

From CBI's website (from your link in the OP):
2nd Gen Tacoma Model Years 2005 to Present (Ext. & Double cab models)

So... what exactly do you have??

Old 01-31-2013, 07:29 AM   #9
Very sorry. They fit an Access Cab and a Double Cab. I purchased them for my Access Cab.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:34 AM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXTacoma View Post
Very sorry. They fit an Access Cab and a Double Cab. I purchased them for my Access Cab.
No worries, figured it'd help you with the sale if people knew they'd fit the double cab short beds also.

Closed Thread