Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Infinity Kappa 6x9's, brand new in box!

Old 12-07-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
Infinity Kappa 6x9's, brand new in box!

Hello everyone. I've got some brand new Infinity Kappa 6929i 6x9's for sale. These have never been installed, but it was past the thirty day period for me to return them to the original seller. These will fit in the front door factory location in second gens, but you have to use a bracket, like the ones they sell at tacotunes, or if you want I can fab some up for you out of mdf for a nominal fee. I'm asking $70.00 plus shipping, or you can make me an offer. These will sound great, I've got the 6.5's, but decided to use the two remaining channels on my amp to power a small sub. There will be a few more pics after this one, can't seem to get the ipad to do what I want.
Attached Thumbnails
Infinity Kappa 6x9's, brand new in box!-image.jpg  
Old 12-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #2
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Infinity Kappa 6x9's, brand new in the box

Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle1 View Post
Hello everyone. I've got some brand new Infinity Kappa 6929i 6x9's for sale. These have never been installed, but it was past the thirty day period for me to return them to the original seller. These will fit in the front door factory location in second gens, but you have to use a bracket, like the ones they sell at tacotunes, or if you want I can fab some up for you out of mdf for a nominal fee. I'm asking $70.00 plus shipping, or you can make me an offer. These will sound great, I've got the 6.5's, but decided to use the two remaining channels on my amp to power a small sub. There will be a few more pics after this one, can't seem to get the ipad to do what I want.
One more....
Attached Thumbnails
Infinity Kappa 6x9's, brand new in box!-image.jpg  
Old 12-07-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
Bump
Old 12-08-2012, 05:43 AM   #4
bump
Old 12-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #5
bump
Old 12-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #7
bump
Old 01-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #9
bump. $60 takes 'em.