Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: TSB Rear Leaf Springs Low Miles

Old 12-07-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TSB Rear Leaf Springs Low Miles

Hey guys,
Just like the title says I am looking for a quick replacement spring to get me through til next summer. My stocks are flat with nothing in the truck 1/2 tank of fuel. Let me know what you guys have. I don't want any AAL in the pack either. Keeping it stock for now. Thanks guys.
I would like them to be in Southern Cal if possible. If the price is right and shipping isn't nuts then that could be a possibility too. Thanks.

This is not my picture. I am not selling these. I want to buy a set. The picture is here so the mods don't lock the thread or anything. These are what I'm looking for.