LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS - 2011 Random GOOD stuff...

Old 12-08-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
wordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the rough
Name: david
wordtothis's Tacoma Gallery
FS - 2011 Random GOOD stuff...

UPDATED - COME ON PEOPLE!
***OBO Pricing updates - see below***
[*]My stuff is awesome, you should buy it.

NEW ITEMS LISTED BELOW:

On to the goods...

A: SOLD - Emblems: take-offs from my DCSB SR5 4X4
B: SOLD - Shocks: set of four w/ springs (take-off from my DCSB SR5 4x4)
C: SOLD - Floor mats - set of four (double-cab)
D: SOLD - UWS Low-Profile Bed Tool Box
E: Yakima Powderhound Ski Racks - no locks
F: Folded spare tire cover
G: Garmin Foretrex 201 personal GPS
H: Hella Rallye 4000 Driving Lights - Euro Pattern
I: SOLD - Yakima Crossbars, Q-Towers, and Steelhead Locking Bike Tray

FOR SALE: $40 OBO - Yakima Powderhound Ski Racks - bought these years ago with grandiose plans, never used them once - no locks included.

FOR SALE: $15 OBO - Spare tire cover - bought this years ago, had on many trucks, stored indoors for many years, still very good, GREAT for swing-away spare tire setup.

FOR SALE: $100 OBO - Garmin Foretrex 201 GPS setup - I used to use this to monitor fuel economy in my former truck, comes with watch mount, manual, charging cable, computer cable, and sweet custom truck mount that I used to mount on the O.S. handle at driver's eye height in my old truck.

FOR SALE: $220 OBO - Hella Rallye 4000s, come with rock shields, clear covers, wiring, and alignment tool. I DO NOT want to sell these, so don't expect me to be happy about this one ***NOTE - there are two additional lights for sale below***...

NEW ITEMS:

4: FOR SALE: $125 OBO - Front and Rear Husky floor liners (gray in color)

6: FOR SALE: $15 OBO - Steel sliding window theft blocker

7: $25 SOLD - K&N Drop-In air filter

8: FOR SALE: $450 OBO - Front & Rear Wet Okole Seat Covers (tan/black) with console cover (SR5 DCSB Fitment)

9: FOR SALE: $100 OBO - Two additional hella rallye 4000 lights (one Euro / one Spot)
(Not pictured, look like what was already on there - they just need the mounts)...

So that's it, I have tried to be as clear as possible with this stuff, if there are any questions, I will monitor this as best I can. I work a lot, so don't be a huge baby if it takes me a minute to get back with you. I will entertain NON-INSULTING offers on all of this stuff, but at the end of the day, I take care of my stuff better than just about anyone, so it is what it is.
Happy looking, and let me know if you need any more information...

Thanks,
David
wordtothis - AT - g m a i l
7 - 7 - 0 - EIGHT - 4 - 5 - TWO - 3 - ZERO - FREE!
Old 12-08-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
This is one of the best threads I've ever seen built lol. GLWS David
Old 12-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
wordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
This is one of the best threads I've ever seen built lol. GLWS David
thanks...

all others - buy my stuff
Old 12-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #4
TTT

BMS
Old 12-09-2012, 09:51 AM   #5
PMs replied - you know you want to buy this stuff...
Old 12-10-2012, 03:36 PM   #6
Emblems sold to Spicy Taco - shipping tomorrow via USPS priority mail - thanks Brent.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #7
TTT anybody?
Old 12-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #8
slow news day... ttt
Old 12-15-2012, 11:56 PM   #10
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the cross bars, I'll be making a trip to Florida for Christmas on Wednesday and could pick them up. Could I use them to mount on top of a camper shell? How do they attach?
Old 12-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Interested in the cross bars, I'll be making a trip to Florida for Christmas on Wednesday and could pick them up. Could I use them to mount on top of a camper shell? How do they attach?
the cross bars attach with the q-towers and q-clips. essentially, they use friction and a mechanical clamp that pulls the friction pads against the roof. they can work on the camper shell, however, the towers might not be ideal.

they mount like this...

check this photo (of a tundra) to see the two different mounting styles (one for the roof line of the cab, and another for the camper shell...)
Old 12-18-2012, 08:08 AM   #12
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm my camper does not have they rails. And there isn't any way to bolt them down?
Old 12-19-2012, 11:12 AM   #13
Master of All Things Groovy
Spicy taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
Spicy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yakima makes a base they call a landing pad that'll work on a camper top. They're available here:
http://yakima.com/shop/rack-systems/...t-installation

By the way, got my emblems last week. They're perfect. Thanks David!
Old 12-20-2012, 03:40 AM   #14
Brad - check Brent's post out - you could use this setup, but you'd have to drill into the camper shell. Actually, you'd have to drill into the camper shell anyway you slice it. The tracks pictured in the above pic of the Tundra are a more configurable alternative. Also, be sure to check with your top manufacturer on this, there are certain places that the racks can be mounted, and certain places to stay away from.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Sub'd for updates. I work about an hour and 1/2 north of you, and I've gotta come down to Atlanta for a meeting 1st week of January... I might be interested on a couple of things if you still have them...
well, it's updated.
TTT b-ahhs...

oh yeah, i'm reminded of a certain REM song right about now...
Old 12-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #17
christmas bump
Old 12-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #18
ttt for today
Old 12-28-2012, 07:52 PM   #20
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
What do the q clips run? It looks like $35 a piece on their website but would I need 4?

Price include shipping?

Products Discussed in this Thread