Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

+++ForSale: All Pro hitch, high clearance

Old 12-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow +++ForSale: All Pro hitch, high clearance

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
+++ForSale: All Pro hitch, high clearance-img_0001.jpg  
Old 12-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
theboy12's Tacoma Gallery
If you decide to ship.

If you decide to ship let me know. I'll buy it. I live in Chico, CA 95973. Pick up would be a bit far.
-Jon
Old 12-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
how hard can it be?
snowsk8air2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
snowsk8air2's Tacoma Gallery
you know what class hitch it is (max tow weight)...looked on their site and they didn't mention anything about it. I would imagine it can handle at least the same as the factory bumper
Old 12-09-2012, 09:53 PM   #4
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowsk8air2 View Post
you know what class hitch it is (max tow weight)...looked on their site and they didn't mention anything about it. I would imagine it can handle at least the same as the factory bumper
not sure, but its a lot beefier than the factory set ups ive seen, the materials, and how it mounts...
Old 12-17-2012, 02:56 AM   #5
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 12-17-2012, 06:07 AM   #6
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Way stronger then factory and ive pulled many things with mine. It's a good price if you've got the allpro bumper.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
Way stronger then factory and ive pulled many things with mine. It's a good price if you've got the allpro bumper.
thank you sir! and awesome sig pic!
Old 12-18-2012, 02:43 AM   #8
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
anyone? buy it and I'll include a new stanley keychain tape measure!
Old 12-18-2012, 03:40 AM   #9
Deadcrowm is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Mike
Deadcrowm's Tacoma Gallery
Need the rear bumper first
Old 12-18-2012, 01:23 PM   #10
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadcrowm View Post
Need the rear bumper first
No you don't! I buy things on sale if I know I'll use them in the future. Saves me money! Paid a LOT less that way for my Icon set up!
Old 12-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #11
Deadcrowm is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Mike
Deadcrowm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
No you don't! I buy things on sale if I know I'll use them in the future. Saves me money! Paid a LOT less that way for my Icon set up!
true true.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #12
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
someone come pick this thing up already!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #13
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
theboy12's Tacoma Gallery
Buy this folks, it's a great deal. If I lived down there I would be all over it.

GLWS Bump,
-Jon
Old 12-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #14
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowsk8air2 View Post
If you go on the vendor forums they say something about 4000lb. I would check with them to verify
Old 12-22-2012, 12:09 AM   #15
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
bumpers
Old 12-24-2012, 01:19 AM   #16
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Merry Christmas bump!
Old 12-24-2012, 05:03 PM   #17
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm..thinking about it. Does this hitch fit to my AP tube bumper? Or is made for their plate bumper or both?
Old 01-03-2013, 12:40 AM   #18
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Any locals interested?! Shoot me an offer!
Old 01-03-2013, 12:41 AM   #19
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
Hmmm..thinking about it. Does this hitch fit to my AP tube bumper? Or is made for their plate bumper or both?
No clue on that one. Maybe call them and ask?
Old 01-03-2013, 12:48 AM   #20
stephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstephen11ty7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
stephen11ty7's Tacoma Gallery
Interested!