Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 05+ EMBLEM SET

Old 12-09-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Master of All Things Groovy
Spicy taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
Spicy taco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 05+ EMBLEM SET

I need a set of emblems (no grill emblem) to black out. I've seen a couple posted over the last few weeks but, as usual, I didn't need them then and can't find the posts now

Let me know if you've got 'em and how much....
Old 12-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
wordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the rough
Name: david
wordtothis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy taco View Post
I need a set of emblems (no grill emblem) to black out. I've seen a couple posted over the last few weeks but, as usual, I didn't need them then and can't find the posts now

Let me know if you've got 'em and how much....
I have a set of emblems in my FS thread, all but the prerunner one. I'm looking for $25 plus shipping. Check the thread out... Don't know how to post a link since I'm on the phone now.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #3
wordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the rough
Try this...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ood-stuff.html
Old 12-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #5

Thanks for the help! PM's responded to and I found everything except the Prerunner emblem so if you have one of those that you want to sell separately let me know.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #6
Emblems will ship out tomorrow via USPS priority mail, thanks Brent.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #7
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy taco View Post
Thanks for the help! PM's responded to and I found everything except the Prerunner emblem so if you have one of those that you want to sell separately let me know.
If you need an PreRunner Emblem i have one that i just took off Sunday

Pm inbound.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:32 AM   #9

WORDTOTHIS-Wanted to let you know I got the emblems on Friday. I was out of town all weekend and forgot to let you know yesterday.

Thanks!!!