Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Want to Buy 2010 OEM Chrome Grill

Old 12-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Tacomaized
Kulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19th Special Forces Airborne
Name: Roger
Kulahaga's Tacoma Gallery
Want to Buy 2010 OEM Chrome Grill

I purchased a grill, but I want to thank each of you who responded with an offer!

Looking for a 2010 compatible OEM crome grill in great shape.

If you've got one you're willing to part with, please let me know.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
tylermhoward is on a distinguished road
tylermhoward's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ome-grill.html
Old 12-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
speeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura aboutspeeddemon2588 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Andres
speeddemon2588's Tacoma Gallery
I have one that came off my 08 with 17k, its in great condition. 80 +shipping and its yours.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #4
Tacomaized
Kulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeddemon2588 View Post
I have one that came off my 08 with 17k, its in great condition. 80 +shipping and its yours.

I'll take it! Watch for a PM. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #5
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
I have an OEM chrome grill fr sale too. Couple broken tabs, but the chrome is fine
Old 12-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
Tacomaized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulahaga View Post
I purchased a grill, but I want to thank each of you who responded with an offer!

Looking for a 2010 compatible OEM crome grill in great shape.

If you've got one you're willing to part with, please let me know.
Grill purchased - thread dead.