Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TSB springs for sale in great shape

Old 12-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Swetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant future

Name: Tyler
Swetpants's Tacoma Gallery
TSB springs for sale in great shape

SOLD.....I have a set of rear TSB springs off of my 2010 Tacoma for sale. They have approximately 10 K miles on them. They are in great shape. SOLD....
Attached Thumbnails
TSB springs for sale in great shape-image.jpg  
Old 12-11-2012, 08:49 AM   #2
ihadmail will become famous soon enough
ihadmail's Tacoma Gallery
If that includes shipping, PM me your paypal information so I can send you some money. My non TSB leafs are very sad and need replacing.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #3
Swetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant futureSwetpants has a brilliant future

Hahaha. Shipping on theses beasts would probably be $100. Sorry man, I'm out
Old 12-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #4

Bump
Old 12-13-2012, 07:47 AM   #5
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
It might not be as bad as you think, I shipped a set of leaf springs a little while ago and UPS came right to the door and picked them up. If you have a way to weigh them that's all you need, and you can just tape the address right on them and don't need a box or anything. If you reconsider shipping I'd be interested.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
kingston I'll be sending him some cash as soon as I get the shipping quote, that is if he's still willing to deal with shipping
Old 12-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #7
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping was close to $150 for me from Pn to Tx
Old 12-13-2012, 05:08 PM   #8
sportzman0 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
sportzman0's Tacoma Gallery
Ga To CA is gonna be pricey
Old 12-13-2012, 05:28 PM   #9

Yes I'm still looking into it. Been busy the last couple days. I'll make it happen tomorrow
Old 12-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #10

Ihadmail was the first to acquire about shipping.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #11

Sale pending......
Old 12-17-2012, 10:43 AM   #12
07tacos is on a distinguished road

Name: Raul
07tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Are these TRD?
Old 12-17-2012, 11:19 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacos View Post
Are these TRD?
TRD/Non-TRD are all the same, but these are sold to me
Old 12-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #14

Sold