Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Parting out

Old 12-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
Parting out

I found a buyer for my DCLB sport and it's time to unload some accessories.

I have available and all are in excellent condition:

Topper, bedrug, mattress, and tent are for the long box

Softopper 475 (see below)
Bedrug mat and tailgate mat 125
Weathertech visors 50
4 TRD centercaps 30
Airbedz 185 (inflated twice)
Napier sportz 57 tent 200 (used once)

Softopper info:

i got the dog window option which ended up being a bad idea as the panel would blow inside at highway speeds. I attached the provided velcro but it didn't stick very well. I ended up stapling the velcro and then covering the seam with gorilla tape. It holds up perfectly but the window functions as a solid window now. I've driven a lot of miles with no issues whatsoever. It stays in place and nothing gets through.

Before:

After pic (bear in mind it's indoors and has been rolled up in storage so it's wrinkly. I guarantee it is 100% stable when installed).

I'm open to offers, as well.

Thanks!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm entertaining offers. Need this stuff outta here!
Old 01-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #3

Use that Christmas cash! I'm pretty motivated now so PM me if you want any of this.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #4
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
So far Jeff has been very helpful and negotiable. Buy his stuff! GLWS.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #5
douglasmc is on a distinguished road
Marines: 6531 / Ord Tech.
Name: Matt
douglasmc's Tacoma Gallery
Do ya have a pic of the weather tech visors.. Smoked or clear

What do the TRD center caps look like?
Old 01-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #7

visors sold!

bedrugs:

tent:

centercaps:

softopper:

Old 01-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #8

I also have all 4 4x4 mudflaps.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:12 PM   #9
1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
1stgenpre's Tacoma Gallery
Still have the center caps? How much to ship to 28651?
Old 02-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #10
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Pmed on truckbedz
Old 02-05-2013, 02:30 AM   #11
foolsgold09 is on a distinguished road

Name: Evan
foolsgold09's Tacoma Gallery
Still have the tent for sale?
Old 02-05-2013, 09:52 AM   #13
foolsgold09 is on a distinguished road

Name: Evan
foolsgold09's Tacoma Gallery
If bengland25 doesn't end up getting the air mattress, I'll take it off your hands along with the tent. 95008 shipping.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #15
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, and you're behind me on the imaginary line for that air mattress... pmed OP few days ago and still no word back.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:17 AM   #16
starwarsrosey is just really nicestarwarsrosey is just really nicestarwarsrosey is just really nicestarwarsrosey is just really nice

starwarsrosey's Tacoma Gallery
bedrug

interested in the bedrug. any idea of a shipping quote to 14032 ny
Old 03-04-2013, 09:40 PM   #17
cabra is on a distinguished road

cabra's Tacoma Gallery
if still available i'm interested in the center caps...

PM sent..
thanks...