LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Walker Evan shocks, Icon coils, AP brake lines

Old 12-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Walker Evan shocks, Icon coils, AP brake lines

Walker Evan shocks have less than 1500 miles on them and I bought them 3 months ago but switched to Icon rear shocks (again). Bought them brand new from All Pro because I'm running All Pro's standard leaf pack and these were the shocks they recommended. Part #525-00-019 which are the 2.5 smooth body non resi with 9.5 inches of travel. Will work with Deaver springs and I believe with just an add-a-leaf setup. In the pic I measured from the beginning of the body to the center of the shock eye and got 24 inches

Icon coil springs also have about 1500 miles on them and I believe they are 600 lbs springs. They came with the Icon coil overs I bought but I switched them out for the King 650 lbs springs. Part # on the spring is 158504

All Pro front brake lines for long travel setups. These are brand new and were never mounted on my car. I bought these from another member thinking I could use them on my mid-travel setup but they're too long. They measure 17 inches in length and come with the mounting clips

Gorilla extended length lug nuts with spline drive for our Tacoma's, have all 24 lug nuts but no spline drive socket

Walker Evan Shocks $325 plus shipping to the 48 states plus PayPal fees

Icon coil springs $40 plus shipping

All Pro brake lines $45 shipped to the 48 states---------SOLD

Gorilla lug nuts $30 shipped to the states

No Trades !!!!!!!!

Old 12-11-2012, 09:35 PM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Icon coils are 650lbs. To get an accurate measurement on the shocks you'd go from mount to mount collapsed and extended!

Good deals though, wish I had coin for the shocks!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:42 AM   #3
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Ill take the lugs. Also, how ling are the brake lines? THANKS!!
Old 12-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

Bump
Old 12-14-2012, 09:40 PM   #6
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in the brake lines. Just waiting for AutoAnything to decide if they are gonna refund me or actually shipping my goodridge brakelines out.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:52 AM   #7
Be Good or Be Good At It

Bump

Shocks lowered to $425 shipped plus PayPal fees
Old 12-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #8
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
brake lines still available?
Old 12-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #9
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68vert View Post
brake lines still available?
Yup
Old 12-25-2012, 01:56 PM   #11
Be Good or Be Good At It

I know some of you got some Xmas money today.....
Old 12-25-2012, 03:53 PM   #12
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
nvm just read the description. might be interested in the brake lines on thursday tho. if they still up for grabs
Old 12-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #13
08navytrd is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN1(EXW/SW) Engineman 1st class
Name: Kenneth
08navytrd's Tacoma Gallery
If brakelines arent sold i would like them please.. should fit in a flat rate box or even envelope. let me know thanks
Old 12-26-2012, 06:06 AM   #15
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08navytrd View Post
If brakelines arent sold i would like them please.. should fit in a flat rate box or even envelope. let me know thanks
Need a zip code so I can give you an accurate shipping est
Old 12-26-2012, 06:08 AM   #16
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepidy View Post
Will be interested in the shocks if the price comes down.
Already dropped it $100 from retail, not sure I'm gonna go any lower but make me a valid offer and I might consider it
Old 12-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #17
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the brake lines still?
Old 12-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #18
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
Do you have the brake lines still?
still do
Old 12-27-2012, 07:23 AM   #20
Long Member
Chayes119 has a spectacular aura aboutChayes119 has a spectacular aura aboutChayes119 has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: CS SOF Gunship/Avionics PM
Chayes119's Tacoma Gallery
Lugs still for sale?