Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT Icon C/O for Icon C/O With Resi

Old 12-12-2012, 12:38 AM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTT Icon C/O for Icon C/O With Resi

Have these Icon C/O in like new Condition. Around 5000 miles or so. Less than 30 offroad I'd say.
Looking for Icon C/O with Resi.
Will add cash on my end.
Prefer localish to keep things simple. Located in Santa Barbara
Old 12-12-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also WTT for King, Fox, Camburg
Old 12-12-2012, 03:46 AM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin for more bling?
Old 12-12-2012, 04:19 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Lookin for more bling?
Gotta pull bitches
Old 12-12-2012, 11:43 AM   #5

Bump
Old 12-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
Wouldn't it be easier to send it in to ICON?
probably. But i think they charge like 185 a side
Old 12-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Worth it, IMO. I just picked up a set with resis, but I'm not letting them go

Good luck!

I mean most people don't really need the resi's in the front, but they're definitely bling factor.

Come on trade me! hahaha
Old 12-12-2012, 02:08 PM   #10
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
you need resi's for 30 miles of off road?
Old 12-12-2012, 02:09 PM   #11
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #12

Quote:
no i said i need resi's to pull bitches haha
and I've been busy way to busy to go as much as i'd like to
Old 12-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #13
racer1x is on a distinguished road
racer1x's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna trade the icon UCA's for TC UCA's.???
Old 12-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #14
OffRdn916 is on a distinguished road
OffRdn916's Tacoma Gallery
OP, are you really 18? and If so how the fawk you afford all these parts and upgrades shit!
Old 12-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRdn916 View Post
OP, are you really 18? and If so how the fawk you afford all these parts and upgrades shit!
Working summers, and finding really good deals
Old 12-12-2012, 02:34 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer1x View Post
Wanna trade the icon UCA's for TC UCA's.???
no thanks
Old 12-12-2012, 02:47 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Hey I'm 22 and I can barely afford these parts. LOL I think I've bought 2 new parts for my truck, everything else is used.

But yes, I'm keeping my resis to pull females...and of course, to avoid shock fade
everything i buy is used.
only thing new i bought have been parts less than 40 bucks
Old 12-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #19
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
no i said i need resi's to pull bitches haha
and I've been busy way to busy to go as much as i'd like to
im just giving you a hard time man

if only i had resis...
Old 12-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #20

Quote:
im just giving you a hard time man

if only i had resis...
i know
but you probably need them with your rear LT