Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Waterproof Under Bed Rail LED lights

Old 01-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #41
AK BWAYNE
Taco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 213 SWS Security Forces
Name: John
Taco7000's Tacoma Gallery
I'm excited to install mine tomorrow. Ill take pics and let you know how it turns out trying to run the second power switch
Old 01-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #42
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Nice mod, what's with the mustache?
Old 01-09-2013, 07:40 AM   #43
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
Nice mod, what's with the mustache?
That's my uncles "one man" race team (Uncle Stuart Racing), old dude is going to run the Baja 500 in June on his dirt bike!! He's not looking to win but just cross the finish line, one of those bucket list things.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #44
AK BWAYNE
Taco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant futureTaco7000 has a brilliant future

Air Force: 213 SWS Security Forces
Name: John
Taco7000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
That's my uncles "one man" race team (Uncle Stuart Racing), old dude is going to run the Baja 500 in June on his dirt bike!! He's not looking to win but just cross the finish line, one of those bucket list things.
^^^Bad ass dude if you ask me. That's awesome wish him luck for me.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #45
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
That's bad-ass!

I work with Nick Blais, he's the Baja 500 bike champion in 2009. Great guy! Got me hooked into RC's
Old 01-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #47
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I had a similar setup in my truck.

Sold my truck with it still in there.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:07 PM   #48
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
I had a similar setup in my truck.

Sold my truck with it still in there.
Great work. How many lights did you have on each side and how many by the cab? Thanks
Old 01-09-2013, 11:13 PM   #49
yuri258 is on a distinguished road
Name: doriantsai
yuri258's Tacoma Gallery
Well done. Hope everything goes on well for you!
Old 01-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #52
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shweller View Post
What kind of switch do you use OP and do you install in cab or the bed? SUB'd
I used a small toggle switch in the bed.

One user that bought a set of lights is going to use a switch in the bed and hook it up to the door/cab lights, neat idea.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:19 AM   #55
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Matt, I think my wallet is going to be hating you.....everytime I feed it money, I end up seeing more cool shit on TW and take more money away from said wallet.

I see a new project coming up soon........keep the pics and reviews coming!!
Old 01-24-2013, 08:56 PM   #56
tnluu1 will become famous soon enoughtnluu1 will become famous soon enough
tnluu1's Tacoma Gallery
is it hard to wire up and what does it hook up to a switch?
Old 01-24-2013, 10:54 PM   #57
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army: E Co, 1-212th AVN
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Got the hood and bed light sets today, looks great and well packaged. I'll try to knock out my aux fuse panel this weekend and install them soon afterwards. Thanks Matt.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #58
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnluu1 View Post
is it hard to wire up and what does it hook up to a switch?
Sent PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:19 PM   #59
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
TTT

Thnx again Matt!