Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Waterproof Under Bed Rail LED lights

Old 08-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #162
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Next 1 bed light orders:
Free rubber waterproof switch boot/cover!!

All boots are gone.

Old 09-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #165
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 Red Taco View Post
Pm sent
Enjoy your kit! Thanks
Old 09-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #166
Goose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud ofGoose8651 has much to be proud of
Goose8651's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Matt. Fast shipping, easy instructions, and everything you need for a smooth install. Thanks again.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #167
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose8651 View Post
Bump for Matt. Fast shipping, easy instructions, and everything you need for a smooth install. Thanks again.
Thanks!!

Light order arrive.

Short bed V2 kit in stock and ready to ship!
Old 09-06-2013, 07:21 PM   #168
Parceiro is a jewel in the roughParceiro is a jewel in the roughParceiro is a jewel in the roughParceiro is a jewel in the rough
Name: Bruno
Parceiro's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting for the 2014s to come out so I can get my first Taco, and these lights just got put on my immediate mods list!

I'm in San Jose too, so I get expert install advice
Old 09-07-2013, 09:05 AM   #169
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parceiro View Post
Waiting for the 2014s to come out so I can get my first Taco, and these lights just got put on my immediate mods list!

I'm in San Jose too, so I get expert install advice
And a discount since I don't have to pay to ship it.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #170
Super Taco

Next 3 bed light orders:
Free Sliding Window Security bar!!
Old 09-18-2013, 10:01 AM   #171
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
Matt,

Could I see the instructions to know what I am getting myself into if I buy this kit?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
Next 3 bed light orders:
Free Sliding Window Security bar!!
Old 09-19-2013, 06:19 AM   #172
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonortiz55 View Post
Matt,

Could I see the instructions to know what I am getting myself into if I buy this kit?

Thanks!
PM'ed
Old 09-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #173
tomminator855 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
tomminator855's Tacoma Gallery
How is the Instruction ? Is it pretty hard ? Do you have videos instruction? How much is a kit for TrD Shortbed ?
Old 09-19-2013, 08:33 PM   #174
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomminator855 View Post
How is the Instruction ? Is it pretty hard ? Do you have videos instruction? How much is a kit for TrD Shortbed ?

The installation is pretty easy, my install instructions walk you through the install step by step.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:36 PM   #175
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
So I've had this mod done for a long time now mine are color changing led the whole setup cost me 100 it's freakin sweet I have a 42 button remote that controls them if can do al sorts of different displays it's pretty sweet
Old 09-20-2013, 06:55 AM   #176
06 Red Taco is a jewel in the rough06 Red Taco is a jewel in the rough06 Red Taco is a jewel in the rough06 Red Taco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Sean
06 Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Fast shipping, great product, great guy to deal with!! Easy installation. Thanks again Matt
Old 09-21-2013, 04:25 PM   #177
Super Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06 Red Taco View Post
Fast shipping, great product, great guy to deal with!! Easy installation. Thanks again Matt
Thanks for posting feedback.

One of each kit in stock and ready to ship!
Old 09-21-2013, 04:48 PM   #178
CallMeCesar is a jewel in the roughCallMeCesar is a jewel in the roughCallMeCesar is a jewel in the roughCallMeCesar is a jewel in the rough
CallMeCesar's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent for short bed 5 ft... thanks!
Old 09-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #179
rbenner89 is a jewel in the roughrbenner89 is a jewel in the roughrbenner89 is a jewel in the roughrbenner89 is a jewel in the rough
rbenner89's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Thanks Matt for a great kit - fast shipping and good install instructions.
Mounted the switch behind the tail light- wanted it higher in case of loading dirt, etc in the bed.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Waterproof Under Bed Rail LED lights-img_2824.jpg   FS: Waterproof Under Bed Rail LED lights-img_2822.jpg   FS: Waterproof Under Bed Rail LED lights-img_2820.jpg