Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB STOCK PARTS PLEASE HELP

Old 12-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
WTB STOCK PARTS PLEASE HELP

So I need to take my truck back to stock and want your parts for my truck

I am in Sacramento, California and would be willing to drive/pay reasonable shipping.

What I'm looking for:

Factory gas skid plate!!!

Thanks!!!!! And if you have some good leads on where I can find these, I would really appreciated it!!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Mannnn I would trade you my suspension parts so fast if I was local. GLWS/trade
Old 12-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
So I need to take my truck back to stock and want your parts for my truck

I am in Sacramento, California and would be willing to drive/pay reasonable shipping.

What I'm looking for:

BSP front bumper (with fogs preferred)
Chrome rear bumper (I have a flat black I can trade you)

BSP Bedsides these needs to be in good shape - they can have some scratches though.

Stock trd offroad wheels. I have a set of black 17" raceline renegades I can trade.

stock trd lift - needs to be in good shape.. less than 15k preferred. I have a complete OME lift I would trade you. (shocks coils leafs and Total chaos uniball UCAs"

Stock grill for 2008 tacoma. I have a grillcraft I can trade you.

Thanks!!!!! And if you have some good leads on where I can find these, I would really appreciated it!!!!
may i ask why you want all this stock stuff? and i will make a couple calls to people in your area.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

joined the army and am going to sell the truck
Old 12-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
I have the front bumper cover with fogs in it but I don't have the wiring harness or anything else to go along with the bumper. Just the cover with fogs still in it.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
I have the front bumper cover with fogs in it but I don't have the wiring harness or anything else to go along with the bumper. Just the cover with fogs still in it.
I still have the wiring for it... pm inbound.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #7
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
joined the army and am going to sell the truck
alright. i will try to find some parts for you.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
alright. i will try to find some parts for you.
Thanks for your help!
Old 12-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
What color is the grille?
it is chrome
Old 12-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #12
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Although, if you were closer, i'd trade my chrome bumper and wheels in a heartbeat!
Old 12-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #14
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 12-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Whats the deal with the skid plate? Are you trading aftermarket?
I used to have an aftermarket one but Sold it and now I need a replacement.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
OME= long Travel suspension?
no just a 3" lift.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #20

^^ Pics of my stuff have been added