LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: TRD Exhaust DCSB (SoCAL)

Old 12-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #1
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD Exhaust DCSB (SoCAL)

Hi,

I bought this exhaust used a couple of weeks ago and decided to go with the Flowmaster Delta 40s instead. I'm sure most of you know how this exhaust sounds and what it looks like, but I'll post pictures of it anyway per the FS rules. I like the way it sounds but planning to go the TRD S/C route and wanted a little more performance. I'm asking 300, which I paid 325 for, and local only. You don't have to but I recommend buying a new gasket and screws with springs. This is just to avoid any exhaust leak or rattling sounds on install. Thanks for looking!

Also - will trade for other parts. Just write back on here with what you have. Looking more specifically for either some seat covers or maybe a black satoshi grill or maaaaybe grillecraft.

Also also - for 400.00 you will get the TRD exhaust, URD CAI and throttle body spacer.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: TRD Exhaust DCSB (SoCAL)-img_1359.jpg   FS: TRD Exhaust DCSB (SoCAL)-img_1360.jpg   FS: TRD Exhaust DCSB (SoCAL)-img_1361.jpg   FS: TRD Exhaust DCSB (SoCAL)-img_1362.jpg  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #3
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
That's a good deal. GLWS
Thanks man!
Old 12-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #4
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Where in SoCal are you?
Old 12-12-2012, 11:31 PM   #5
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
Where in SoCal are you?
Off of Carmel Mountain in San Diego.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #6
The Aviator
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Hi,

I bought this exhaust used a couple of weeks ago and decided to go with the Flowmaster Delta 40s instead. I'm sure most of you know how this exhaust sounds and what it looks like, but I'll post pictures of it anyway per the FS rules. I like the way it sounds but planning to go the TRD S/C route and wanted a little more performance. I'm asking 300, which I paid 325 for, and local only. You don't have to but I recommend buying a new gasket and screws with springs. This is just to avoid any exhaust leak or rattling sounds on install. Thanks for looking!
I wish you GLWS BUT I just want you to know that you have created a severe bottleneck in the system by deciding to go with the Flowmaster route. That chamber design is going to hurt performance, especially because you are going to the blower route which relies heavily on free flowing intake/exhaust as possible.

Just a footnote I want you to consider.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:18 AM   #7
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
You don't have to but I recommend buying a new gasket and screws with springs.
I also thought I would need a gasket and before I installed mine... I went to the dealer asking for one... the parts guy seemed confused while looking for the part and ended up giving me one of the gaskets that goes somewhere on the Y pipe (my guess). When I took my stock exhaust off to put the TRD on there was no gasket in there.. the 2 fittings are cone shaped with a dimpled texture with no gasket.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:28 AM   #8
The Aviator
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
I also thought I would need a gasket and before I installed mine... I went to the dealer asking for one... the parts guy seemed confused while looking for the part and ended up giving me one of the gaskets that goes somewhere on the Y pipe (my guess). When I took my stock exhaust off to put the TRD on there was no gasket in there.. the 2 fittings are cone shaped with a dimpled texture with no gasket.
Just reuse that fitting, it fills in the gaps for the imperfections of the two metal surfaces as the metal expands and contracts with heat and cold. Those do not go bad typically.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:41 AM   #9
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
Just reuse that fitting, it fills in the gaps for the imperfections of the two metal surfaces as the metal expands and contracts with heat and cold. Those do not go bad typically.
Yeah I returned the gasket.. the stock exhaust had the same fitting with no gasket so I saw no need for one...

Just wondering why the OP recommended a gasket.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:44 AM   #10
The Aviator

Insurance policy on the receiving party's end/ install day, that's all.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:20 AM   #11
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Insurance policy on the receiving party's end/ install day, that's all.
Exactly I just didn't want people buying the exhaust and having issues. Thanks for the heads up on my exhaust I appreciate the help.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:10 AM   #12
The Aviator

You're welcome bud, thank you for your service, from a fellow service member
Old 12-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #14
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're welcome bud, thank you for your service, from a fellow service member
Old 12-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #15
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymore View Post
Great price on a good exhaust. GLWS
Thank you sir!
Old 12-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #16
JayB27 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JayB27's Tacoma Gallery
Going to be in orange county any time soon?
Old 12-13-2012, 07:53 PM   #17
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Probably not, only reason why I've been up there lately is because of the Retros getting installed. Interested in coming down this weekend?
Old 12-14-2012, 01:53 AM   #18
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP - someone trade me for some seat covers or a grill or something
Old 12-14-2012, 09:27 AM   #19
JayB27 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JayB27's Tacoma Gallery
Ever time there's a good deal on a TRD exhaust it seems to be in SD. Ha ha I don't feel like driving 6 hours though. Sorry bud.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #20
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayB27 View Post
Ever time there's a good deal on a TRD exhaust it seems to be in SD. Ha ha I don't feel like driving 6 hours though. Sorry bud.
Hehe no big man