Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FREE: 2005-13 Tacoma Air Filter

Old 12-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
FREE: 2005-13 Tacoma Air Filter

Hi,

This has about 3,000 miles on it and not too dirty so I figured if anybody needs an air filter badly they can just come by and scoop this thing up. If someone doesn't scoop this in a weeks time frame I'm just going to dump it. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
FREE: 2005-13 Tacoma Air Filter-img_1363.jpg   FREE: 2005-13 Tacoma Air Filter-img_1364.jpg  
Old 12-12-2012, 11:06 PM   #2
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
ship ? to HI lol i'll pay for shipping
Old 12-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #3
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshot808 View Post
ship ? to HI lol i'll pay for shipping
I mean if you really want to I don't mind LoL. I just don't want shipping to break the bank hah. Totally up to you.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:35 PM   #4
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
What's your ZIP I'll get the shipping cost for you.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:20 PM   #5
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP - Free slightly used filter
Old 12-16-2012, 01:43 AM   #6
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Gone! Please close.