Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Centercap

Old 12-13-2012, 05:55 AM   #1
JCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Over your paygrade
Name: Master Chief (E-9) USN (Ret)
JCruiser's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Centercap

These are from OEM 16" Toyota TACOMA Wheels. I removed the emblem, painted them Duplicolor adhesion promoter, Duplicolor Gloss Black, and 2 coats of Duplicolor Clear, then reapplied the Toyota emblem. They come with the wire springs as well. Never mounted except to show in the photo.

No special "fitting", "trimming" or modification required. Snap on and ride!

Asking $55 + shipping + paypal expense, or you can pick up in Metro Atlanta.

Please PM with any questions.

Old 12-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #3
JCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCruiser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
Looks like you took your time in painting. Good work. GLWS
Thank you. I like them too, but received a Christmas gift from someone, and you know how it is with gifts...if they dont see it, they think they messed up getting you something. They did come out very nice and will look good especially with the OEM wheels. My wheels that are shown above are powder coated OEM wheels that I bought from a guy on Craigslist.

I know anyone that gets these black caps will be happy with them.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
Guessing you got some wheels. Congrats.
Actually, I owed the guy that powder coated my wheels, and he turned me on to some FJ Cruiser TRD caps after I painted mine when I went to pay him, so I decided to put my newly painted black ones up for sale and see if I could put the money towards buying my powder coating guy something in exchange for the TRD caps. Kind of you helped me out, I help you out situation. I am hoping that someone will be happy with the black ones. They really look super on most any color Tacoma with factory mill finish wheels.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:03 PM   #6
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
I think they also fit 17 in wheels. My TRD caps were for a 16 in wheel but they also fit my 17 sport wheels.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:27 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
I think they also fit 17 in wheels. My TRD caps were for a 16 in wheel but they also fit my 17 sport wheels.

Thank you for the input River Rat. I would assume that since the lug pattern is the same, that the caps would be interchangeable. I have never tried them on a 17" so, personally, I do not want to make a statement that was only speculation on my part, but it sounds reasonable. One thing is for sure, it's got to be a 6 lug
Old 12-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #9
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
TTT