Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: OEM All Weather Floor Mats *Rear ONLY*

Old 12-13-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Name: Mike
miacevedo's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM All Weather Floor Mats *Rear ONLY*

FOR SALE: 05-11 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab OEM All Weather Mats (Rear Only). I just bought these from a guy, and thought the rear mats were for access cabs. Turns out they are for the double cabs. They are either new, or like new. No rips or anything, and still have the rubber tabs on them. Part # PT908-3505D

$10.00
  • I prefer local pick-up, but will ship anywhere - as long as you (the buyer) pay for it.
  • I can take payment from PayPal.
Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
FS: OEM All Weather Floor Mats *Rear ONLY*-tacoma_oem_floormats.jpg  
Old 12-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #4
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
Argh, why is everything good for sale in Cali? I would take them in a heartbeat if you were local.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
miacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud ofmiacevedo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadwonder View Post
Argh, why is everything good for sale in Cali? I would take them in a heartbeat if you were local.
Yeah, sucks how that works out. I've been looking for a Yeti Cyclocross bike for a few months now, but I see them for sale all the time in CO.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:44 AM   #7
SDXR619 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Civillian
Name: Rich
SDXR619's Tacoma Gallery
Where in Cali. I'm in San Diego and am Interested. Why wouldn't it fit an access cab? It kinda looks like it will.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDXR619 View Post
Where in Cali. I'm in San Diego and am Interested. Why wouldn't it fit an access cab? It kinda looks like it will.
I am in Temecula. The mat has extra sides the cover near the door. Access cabs don't have that... also they are shorter than the access cab mats. You could get it to fit, but they wouldn't cover as much as the mats for access cab would.
Old 12-19-2012, 12:03 AM   #9
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
$10? How much to ship to 85034?