Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FOR SALE: Kings, OME, Camburg

Old 12-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #1
socal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to all
socal4x's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: Camburg UCAs, Awesome Rims *ALL SOLD*

All for sale items to be answered in order of PMs.

1. Camburg uniball UCAs, like new condition, $450. *SOLD*

2. ***Sold***ProComp Xtreme Alloys (4) 7005, 17x8: Excellent condition, no scratches on wheels, caps have some minor scratches from normal use, on the sides from rotating tires, but not noticeable when mounted up, also includes Gorilla lugs: $350.

I have some pics on the truck for those who are interested.

All prices are negotiable. Cash or USPS money order only.

Will only ship UCAs at your cost, local sales preferred -- SoCal, San Fernando Valley area and anybody who wants to drive.

Possible Trade Interests:

1. Glock 34 (9mm) or Glock 17 (9mm) -- ppt at reputable Socal FFL only
2. Thule Rack "feet" and cross bars for rails on a campershell.
3. Glock 20/22 magazines
Attached Thumbnails
FOR SALE: Kings, OME, Camburg-img_1113.jpg   FOR SALE: Kings, OME, Camburg-img_1114.jpg  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
That's a steal for those kings
Old 12-13-2012, 10:06 AM   #4
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
theboy12's Tacoma Gallery
Pm/d

Pm'd

Let's see if we can swing this.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #5
socal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to allsocal4x is a name known to all
socal4x's Tacoma Gallery
No shipping, sorry.

I figured at the price point, someone local will grab.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #6
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
FAK!!!! Where were you 2 months ago :/

Good Deal for someone local
Old 12-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #7
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
The good is that I am 10 minutes away from you but the bad is I just cannot put anymore cash into the truck! Smoking deal, i'm sure you'll get it gone at least once peoples' wallets recover from the holidays.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:05 PM   #8
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
who knows how much a rebuild from king is?
Old 12-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #9
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 12-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #10
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntilehman View Post
who knows how much a rebuild from king is?
I believe they charge $160 for a pair of coil overs
Old 12-13-2012, 09:02 PM   #11
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry. Found my answer. I'll be PM'ing you.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:30 AM   #13
socal4x's Tacoma Gallery
All PM's replied to.

Sale pending. Will update post if the sale falls through.

Thanks for looking
Old 12-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #14
socal4x's Tacoma Gallery
Buyer dropped out. Still available, moving to next on list.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #16
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junya808 View Post
Why you no ship!!
Because deep down he knows its killing me inside. And he has a complex that dates back to childhood fears of USPS and UPS workers.

Just kidding OP, GLWS. -Jon
Old 12-15-2012, 08:19 AM   #17
socal4x's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Actually, I just had surgery and I am not supposed to lift anything -- don't want to tear the scrotum
Old 12-15-2012, 08:30 AM   #18

Oh God, don't tare, don't tare. I had a hernia surgery in August, with some other stuff, don't mess with that lifting. In fact just went back to the gym in November, deadlift went from 575 for reps to much much less (I'd tell you but its just sad), havent' had the balls to get on the rack for squats let alone power cleans.

-Jon
Old 12-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #19
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
When I sold my kings I shipped em pretty far and it was actually a lot less than I thought it would be. You obviously dont have to ship if you dont want to. You are offering good prices and should sell local fast.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:02 PM   #20
socal4x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronlane View Post
When I sold my kings I shipped em pretty far and it was actually a lot less than I thought it would be. You obviously dont have to ship if you dont want to. You are offering good prices and should sell local fast.
Seriously dude, I can't even lift a whisky bottle right now.