LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Danohoe coilovers for sale

Old 12-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Danohoe coilovers for sale

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
Danohoe coilovers for sale-image.jpg  
Old 12-14-2012, 08:40 AM   #2
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 12-14-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
FYI, I believe paypal started charging money even for "Gift"

GLWS though!
Old 12-14-2012, 09:34 AM   #4
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
theboy12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
FYI, I believe paypal started charging money even for "Gift"

GLWS though!
They only charge money for a gift if you run it as credit. If its from your bank account it's free up to a certain sum.

-Jon
Old 12-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #5
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
ahh, I thought it was if only you had credit in the Paypal account, KK thanks =)
Old 12-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #6
TWINSIES!

Pics

I cleaned one and didn't get to the other but they will both be cleaned prior to shipping
Attached Thumbnails
Danohoe coilovers for sale-image.jpg  
Old 12-15-2012, 05:06 AM   #7
TWINSIES!

ttt
Old 12-16-2012, 07:58 AM   #8
TWINSIES!

Bump it on up
Old 12-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #10
TWINSIES!

Plus cash
Old 12-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #11
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Dang... Pm me he much cash you want and we'll see if we can make a deal...
Old 12-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #12
TWINSIES!

Pmd
Old 12-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #13
TWINSIES!

Bump
Old 12-18-2012, 10:52 AM   #14
TWINSIES!

Bump

Make offers
Old 12-18-2012, 02:17 PM   #15
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Brett

People realize that Donahoe=Icon right?
Old 12-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #16
TWINSIES!

Idk I guess not. DONAHOE=ICON
Old 12-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #17
TWINSIES!

Bump bump bump
Old 12-20-2012, 07:45 AM   #18
Denteen is on a distinguished road
Army:
Denteen's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2005 4x4 stock, short bed.
will these work, and what amt of lift am I looking at? I assume the amt of lift is adjustable with a spanner wrench...not an expert at this.
Im a New-again Tacoma owner, and no mods at all currently.Want a modest lift as stock blows...
There is someone else with rear Walker Evans shocks/springs.
any opinion on matching the two of these together guys? Tks for any help. Dennis
Old 12-20-2012, 09:05 AM   #19
theboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant futuretheboy12 has a brilliant future

Name: Jon
theboy12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denteen View Post
will these work, and what amt of lift am I looking at? I assume the amt of lift is adjustable with a spanner wrench...not an expert at this.
Im a New-again Tacoma owner, and no mods at all currently.Want a modest lift as stock blows...
any opinion on matching the two of these together guys? Tks for any help. Dennis

0-3 inches of lift, you are right you crank and preload the spring to achieve it. They recommend 2.5 unless you are going to aftermarket UCAs. You can keep it in spec at 3 inches with the stock UCAs but as someone who has coilovers and stock UCAs I'll tell you, you will need to get the alignment done more than you want to as the truck floats a bit.

Hope that helps, and free bump for a good guy and price.

-Jon
Old 12-20-2012, 10:08 AM   #20
TWINSIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denteen View Post
Yes these will work with your truck. I had them set at just under 2.5 inches and was able to keep my stock ucas and keep my alignment numbers in spec as well. For rear shocks I ran billy 5100 and the icon 3 leaf tsb. The walker Evans rear shocks would probably be a good fit with them as well.

Pm me if you have more questions I can send more pictures if need be as well.

Brett