Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Universal CB / ANTENNA / Rear BED MOUNT.....................................group buy

Old 12-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Universal CB / ANTENNA / Rear BED MOUNT.....................................group buy

So I machined out these pieces for my friends Tacoma for a rear bed mount for his CB Antenna. They came out really good and a lot of guys have been telling me to do another group buy. You can use these for:

*CB Antenna mounts,
*Flags (glamis or sand dunes)
*tiedown straps
*and Anything to secure in your bed off the bed rails.

They work awesome with the stock railing system that comes in the 2nd Gen Tacoma. Let me know if you have any questions.

$30 EACH
$28 (after 10 ordered)
$25 (after 20 ordered)

GROUP BUY ENDS Friday DECEMBER 28th
Old 12-14-2012, 06:00 AM   #2
ThatGuyGlenn is on a distinguished road
ThatGuyGlenn's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for 2, one left and one right.

Thanks!
Old 12-14-2012, 06:22 AM   #3
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i will take one. (lefty).

do you take paypal?
also, does this come with the 2 screws and a backplate for inside the rail?

thanks,
Old 12-14-2012, 10:27 AM   #4
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
I am also game for two of these, one for each side (Left one and a right one).

I am assuming these prices are shipped?

Phil
Old 12-14-2012, 10:49 AM   #5
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
I'll take a left side,please.
Total includes shipping?
Paypal?
Include mounting hardware?
Thanks great looking mount
Any chance of you also making a mount for a HAM nmo antennae?
Old 12-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #6
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
I want one also for the divers side. If there is a left and right then I guess it would be a left.

Thatguyglenn - 2 L/R
Netmonkey - 1 L
loco - 2 L/R
kai38' - 1 L
akaryanreynolds - 1 L
Old 12-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #7
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
I am also game for two of these, one for each side (Left one and a right one).

I am assuming these prices are shipped?

Phil
Price DOES NOT include shipping. But shipping is only $4.95 in a flat rate box (fits up to 4 mounts)
Old 12-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai38` View Post
I'll take a left side,please.
Total includes shipping?
Paypal?
Include mounting hardware?
Thanks great looking mount
Any chance of you also making a mount for a HAM nmo antennae?

Yes ALL payments will be done thru Pay-pal. But I do not want payments until after the group buy ends.

It DOES Include All mounting hardware
Old 12-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #9

1)Thatguyglenn - (2) L/R

2)Netmonkey - (1) L

3)loco - (2) L/R

4)kai38' - (1) L

5)akaryanreynolds - (1) L

6)

**Here is the most updated list
Old 12-16-2012, 06:09 PM   #10
nboyle is on a distinguished road
Name: Nate
nboyle's Tacoma Gallery
2 please. Thanks
Old 12-17-2012, 09:33 AM   #11
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Price DOES NOT include shipping. But shipping is only $4.95 in a flat rate box (fits up to 4 mounts)
Is local pick up an option I'm in OC to
Old 12-17-2012, 09:58 AM   #12
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
since we have until the 28th, I'll see how funds are looking after the holidays.
Old 12-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
What are the parts coated with?
These will be Powdercoated
Old 12-18-2012, 12:16 PM   #17
xyourlocaldjx is on a distinguished road
xyourlocaldjx's Tacoma Gallery
were the ones from the last group buy supposed to be powder coated as well? mine came painted it seems.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:25 AM   #18
av8er2012 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 144 AS
Name: Nick
av8er2012's Tacoma Gallery
Any way to make them hi-lift mountable? My canopy has a side hatch that opens and it would be pretty awesome to be able to just get the jack from there instead of going in to the bed from the tailgate because the jack is mounted lower. Looks like if i had two of the thered be a way to make it work maybe? Thanks
Old 12-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #19

The last ones were not powdercoated.
But my new powdercoater is really cool and I get good prices on powdercoating if anybody needs anything done also.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #20
STRIKER TRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
The last ones were not powdercoated.
But my new powdercoater is really cool and I get good prices on powdercoating if anybody needs anything done also.
JW could u ask your guy how much to powder coat a front skid plate?