Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Toyota Smart Keymaker

Old 12-14-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than death
gussie is on a distinguished road

Name: Gus
gussie's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Toyota Smart Keymaker

I need a "Toyota & Lexus OBD2 Smart Key Maker Programmer". There's about ten of them on fleaBay, but I don't want to wait for shipping from China.

Anyone got one they want to sell?
Old 12-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Programs keys to the vehicle.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:39 AM   #4
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota smart key programmer
Sand high efficiency: It's only need almost 20 seconds to finish one key making. It can be used securely for all the 4D and smart keys anti-theft system of Toyota series without the dangerous to destory the anti-theft system. This product is the fastest and safest instrument to do the key programming of Toyota and Lexus series in case of all keys losing.
The detailed operating steps are as following:
Common Keys
1.Turn the ignition switch "ON" using the key with the orginal 4D chip.
2. Insert the key programmer to the car diagnostic interface OBD, and the instrument will enter into the procedure of car auto searching with a short sound of "di". 7 seconds later, the key programmer connect with the car computer successfully with the short sound of two or three "di"(two means the car is belong to the second generation and the three means third generation.); After 20 seconds, the instrument will enter into the "learning key procedure" with a long sound of "di".
3. Reading the key code
3.1.Match two main keys and one subsidiary key to the IMMO computer(attention: There must be two new main keys and one subsidiary key)
a) Insert the first new key into the ignition lock and wait for 5 seconds,and then the SEC light turns on.(Don't turn on the ingntion when the key is inserted.)
b) Insert another main key into the ignition lock and wait for 5 seconds, and then the SEC light turns on.(Don't turn on the ingntion when the key is inserted.)
c) Insert the subsidiary key into the ignition lock and then the SEC light turns off. (Don't turn on the ingntion when the key is inserted.)
3.2.Only match one or two main keys to the immo computer ( Close the matching mode manually after the matching finished.)
a) Insert the first main key and wait for 5 seconds, SEC light turns on. (Don't turn on the ingntion when the key is inserted.)
b)Insert the second main key and wait for 5 seconds, SEC light turns on. (Don't turn on the ingntion when the key is inserted.)
c)Insert the first finished key, turn on the ignition quickly for 5 times and then take out.

Smart Keys
1.Safe and efficient: Only need 20 seconds to add one key
2.It is safe for the security alarm system
3.Support all kinds of Toyota and Lexus smart key system: support K line and CAN-BUS protocols
4.It is the most safe and fast key programmer device for Toyota and Lexus series till now.
5.It supports all key lost

Using the smart key
1. Add the other keys into the main key
1.1..Insert the key programmer to the car diagnostic interface OBD, and the instrument will enter into the procedure of car auto searching with a short sound of "di".
1.2.Push the start-button twice. After 7 seconds the vehicle will connect the devices successfully, and the equipment will send off a sound of "di" with 4-5 times, (4 sounds mean that the system is the 4th period, 5 sounds mean that the system is the 5th period); after waiting for 30 seconds the equipment will send off a long soung of"di", it means the car enter into "learning key state."

2. When lost all keys or only have the deputy key, we need to do it initialize:
2.1.Hold down the LED button on the equipment, and insert it into the OBD, and release the button after the sound of "di" twice,the device enter into the state of search vehicles in this time. :
2.2..Push the start-button twice. After 7 seconds the vehicle will connect the devices successfully, and the equipment will send off a sound of "di" with 4-5 times, (4 sounds mean that the system is the 4th period, 5 sounds mean that the system is the 5th period); after 5 seconds the lights of SEC will be off; after waiting for 10-16 minutes the equipment will send off a long sound of "di", and the SEC lights flashing, that means the car enter into "learning key state."

3. Learning the intelligent key to the anti-theft of computer:
When the sign back of the intelligent keys near the launch button, will hear 2 sounds of "di" "di" at this time, the SEC lights will flash twice;after learning all the intelligent keys, it have to wait for 30 seconds until the SEC lights flash,and the system will close the learning pattern automatic.

Notice:
1.Must use the right new smart keymaker, and follow the right step above, otherwise you take the consequences.
2.If the device can match the key, and LED light shining constantly, pls clear the error code by using anti-theft system such as T300.
3.After finishing program keys, the key can strat but the SEC light is still turn on, maybe you use the vice key, only main key can manually shut the study mode.
4. Dont try to open the cover of programmer and dash board, otherwise you take the consequences.

5..This machine is only provided for the legal auto repair. Otherwise you will take the above consequences
Features:
1.100% brand new and high quality
2.Safe and efficient: Only need 20 seconds to add one key
3.It is safe for the security alarm system
4.Support all kinds of Toyota and Lexus smart key system: support K line and CAN-BUS protocols
5.It is the most safe and fast key programmer device for Toyota and Lexus series till now
6.It supports all key lost

It almost looks like its a theft device, I need to look into this a bit more.

Old 12-14-2012, 09:40 AM   #5
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than death
gussie is on a distinguished road

Name: Gus
gussie's Tacoma Gallery
Saves you big bucks when you want to program a key transponder for your truck. The dealerships want LOTS of $$$ for this DIY service.

Thread here.

I only need to use it to program two keys, after that I'll be done with it. I'm thinking I'll start a pay-it-forward thingie here, and we can all share it as needed...
Old 12-14-2012, 10:08 AM   #7
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
If you find one let me know lol. Good luck man
Old 01-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #8
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
is that how they steal toyota trucks and stuff now days?
Old 01-06-2013, 12:30 PM   #9
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
That isn't how they steel trucks, you still need a master key with this thing.

BTW_ for anyone who is interested in making keys, I bought the actual software on ebay with the cord (probably a knock off)
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40

And I bought key blanks.

for $35+$21, i programmed two keys. Home Depot cut them for free.

And the software does alot more too...and it is all mine for ever.

The guys on the Tundra forum all seem to love this thing...
Old 01-07-2013, 08:02 AM   #11
Senior MoFo'ing Member
Yeah, at the minimum we should all have an ODBII and the software does that too, for cheaper than any other ODBII I have seen. Plus it gives codes on TPMS, ABS, probably airbags...ect ect. Well worth it.

If I get a chance, i will see if I can do a write up on the key making/programming...but it is pretty easy to figure out with the info I gave above.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #13
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a locksmith.. Lemme double check my machine at work, I do believe I can clone transponders if you can get me the blank and one original key.. Any locksmith should be able to do it for you locally.

Edit: any locksmith that does enough automotive work to own a transponder clone / copying machine for the chip.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #15
scareurpasenger is on a distinguished road
scareurpasenger's Tacoma Gallery
I should have one for sale soon. $15 shipped from USA. Why wait to get one from China.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #16
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scareurpasenger View Post
I should have one for sale soon. $15 shipped from USA. Why wait to get one from China.
Wow, a guy with one post that no ones seen before, and no pictures of the item, and willing to sell the thing someone wants...

Please check the forum rules on sales.

Frank
Old 01-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #17
Senior MoFo'ing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
Can you reset (as in disregard) the TPMS light or will it just continue to light up?
Good question...I'll have to check and see...
Old 01-08-2013, 09:08 AM   #18
Senior MoFo'ing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Logan View Post
Wow, a guy with one post that no ones seen before, and no pictures of the item, and willing to sell the thing someone wants...

Please check the forum rules on sales.

Frank
$15 bucks, probably paypal? Low risk if you ask me. But I do see your point about sales and our rules.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #19
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07SpeedwaySport View Post
Good question...I'll have to check and see...
Please let me know. Thanks
Old 01-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #20
Master of All Things Groovy
Spicy taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
Spicy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedRonin View Post
I'm a locksmith.. Lemme double check my machine at work, I do believe I can clone transponders if you can get me the blank and one original key.. Any locksmith should be able to do it for you locally.

Edit: any locksmith that does enough automotive work to own a transponder clone / copying machine for the chip.
Why are the guys with the coolest toys always so far from where I live? I've been trying for 3 weeks to get a key made for the lock on my camper shell. This place sucks! Lol!