Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Morimoto mini d2s Retro headlights

Old 12-23-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Morimoto mini d2s Retro headlights

Hello everyone. I have some retro head lights i would like to sell and trade for some stock ones. They are Morimoto minis with the D2S bulb 6000k Bulbs with the bixenons. This was my first set and they aren't perfect but they are still nice. The driver side headlight has a broken pin for the connector that switches the highbeam on. Also the projector some times gets stuck on high beam on the drive side as well. I am askin $275 OBO plus your stock headlights in good condition. Thank you.
I will post more pics later
Old 12-23-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
ecjr173 is on a distinguished road

Name: Eli
ecjr173's Tacoma Gallery
do you have pics of them on the truck turned on. i have a set of stock lights from a 2007.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will take some tomorrow
Old 12-24-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics with them turned on?
Old 12-24-2012, 11:37 AM   #5
Soon to be the BoSS
cosme.mks is on a distinguished road
Marines: 6th MTBN
Name: Cosme
cosme.mks's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to cosme.mks Send a message via Skype™ to cosme.mks
do u still have them??
Old 12-25-2012, 07:22 PM   #6

I still have them. I was busy with Xmas I will take pics of them on tomorrow
Old 12-26-2012, 03:12 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin set of lights......GLWS