LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

+++FS: Bed storage door locks, installed!

Old 12-23-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow +++FS: Bed storage door locks, installed!

I'm offering a quick turn around service for those of you who DO want the locks on your doors, but DON'T have the time, tools, patience, etc. needed to knock it out.

You ship your doors to me, I modify them, and return them to you! Pretty simple. I was thinking of getting new doors and sending them out like that, but it's not cost effective. SO, I'll mod the doors you send me, new, old, whatever!

If you have a power outlet in your bed, you'll only need three locks. If you have no outlet, you'll need 4 locks.

Pricing:
For two doors with 3 locks: $35 (+$1.05 for Paypal fee)
For two doors with 4 locks: $40 (+$1.20 for Paypal fee)
-Outside of the C48, please add $5 (additional shipping costs)

Discounts available for pick up/cash orders.

Paypal is preferred. I'm not making a ton of money here, just figured I could pay for my locks, and help some other guys out with a better way to install theirs! You will get a set of 4 keys, ALL MATCHING. Each lock will use the same key code. (This is key, [pun intended]... as you wouldn't want to have to use 3 or 4 different keys to get into your boxes!)

Each lock, the installation, and door will be cleaned and inspected carefully to make sure they are perfect, every time! You will not receive a half hearted attempt to throw some locks in your doors, I assure you.

Please PM me for orders!
Attached Thumbnails
+++FS: Bed storage door locks, installed!-img_0220.jpg   +++FS: Bed storage door locks, installed!-img_0221.jpg   +++FS: Bed storage door locks, installed!-img_1785_zps33f8470c.jpg   +++FS: Bed storage door locks, installed!-img_1786_zpsf6c0af0f.jpg  
Old 12-24-2012, 06:04 AM   #2
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army: E Co, 1-212th AVN
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
This mod is on my list, good luck with sales and stay safe over there!
Old 01-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #4
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:33 PM   #5
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
bump, who's ready?
Old 01-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #6
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 01-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #7
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
Nice work on the mod.
thanks!
Old 01-08-2013, 08:07 AM   #8
JayB27 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JayB27's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, I did the same thing on my truck. Simple 10 minute job. All you had to do was measure the knob to know what size, instead of buying a bunch of different ones.

Good luck with the sales op =)
Old 01-08-2013, 09:07 AM   #9
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 01-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #10
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayB27 View Post
Nice, I did the same thing on my truck. Simple 10 minute job. All you had to do was measure the knob to know what size, instead of buying a bunch of different ones.

i wish it took me ten minutes... and what i'm doing is definitely not a simple job. knocked a couple out today while a buddy watched. he kept saying how much an hour i was making... longer it took, my "wage" went down... we got down to $4. hahaha...

and buying a bunch of different ones? i never said i bought different sized locks. i went to all the stores finding LIKE KEYS so one key fits all locks. I do the mod differently than the write ups currently found, not that they are bad. Mine is just better, in more ways than one.

Thanks for the knock against my thread then the good luck wishes...
Old 01-09-2013, 06:29 AM   #11
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Wow, this guy evidently didn't comprehend what he read did he?
Old 01-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #12
JayB27 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
JayB27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
Wow, this guy evidently didn't comprehend what he read did he?
Guess not lol. I didnt even know there was a write up for this lol. I just took off the one screw that holds the knob on. Then replaced it with a cabinet lock from Lowes. but just my luck. No1 ever messed with my self until I put the lock on... A week later someone had attempted to break into it..

Didnt mean any disrespect bud. Just when I did mine I was amazed how quick it was.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #14
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didnt mean any disrespect bud. Just when I did mine I was amazed how quick it was.
No worries!
Old 01-11-2013, 02:05 PM   #15
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
I thought I had a couple (extras) of the same doors that need modding.
Send them over! I'll knock them out and return them in 24 hours.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #16
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-22-2013, 06:51 PM   #17
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Birthday Bump!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #18
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck OP. got me a tuffy box or I would be all over this. Bumpity bump
Old 01-23-2013, 02:03 AM   #19
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmurder View Post
Good luck OP. got me a tuffy box or I would be all over this. Bumpity bump
I've got a box as well. But locks on the cubby doors keep thieves from taking the doors themselves. Apparently that happens!
Old 01-28-2013, 03:39 PM   #20
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
last few days before i take off... bump!