1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Original Parts off my truck

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by camhawk03, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Dec 25, 2012 at 11:41 AM
    camhawk03

camhawk03 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cameron
    Albuquerque
    Vehicle:
    06 Access Cab PreRunner White
    Well Christmas was a good day for me and my truck! I got new headlights, tail lights, and a color matched grill from my girlfriend. Therefore I don't need the old parts anymore

All parts came off a 2006 tacoma. All parts are in the boxes ready to ship on your dime.

Headlights $50 -Okay condition. They are slightly foggy and are beginning to yellow. Maybe a good cleaning would spruce them up a bit. There is a scuff mark on the front of the right one. Doesn't include bulbs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tail Lights $100- great condition. The only thing wrong with them is a scratch on the left one (Parking my truck at my highschool is always a gamble). Otherwise they look like new. Everything is included, just plug them in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chrome Grill $50-Came off when I got the new one. Okay condition. few little chips on the chrome, none that show through.

[​IMG]

I'm really just trying to get rid of this so I can pay for some new mods. PM me if you are interested. I will be accepting Paypal if out of town, or cash if you are in my area. If you are in my area, I am willing to drive a reasonable distance.

Thanks, and happy holidays!

Products Discussed in

To Top