Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 2nd Gen OEM DC Running Boards

Old 12-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
tacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomaconvert's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2nd Gen OEM DC Running Boards

Wondering if anyone in the NY area (upstate, Saratoga area, 12866) is looking to get rid of their OEM running boards at a reasonable price.
Maybe someone got new sliders for christmas and is looking to part with their running boards??? If in good shape and with all needed mounting hardware, I'd be interested in them for my '12 DC short bed.
Not sure what it would cost, but might consider paying shipping if you have a quote for it....
Thanks
Old 12-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
I have the OEM running boards on my 2010 (chrome) I would sell them but not sure what shipping would cost from 29621
Old 12-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
tacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaconvert is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the reply, but I'm more interested in the black ones for my white 2012 (didn't know the running boards, not the tube steps, were available in chrome).
Thanks though
Old 12-29-2012, 07:49 AM   #4

Holiday bump...
Old 01-12-2013, 06:14 AM   #5

Anyone? Figured I'd give it one more try...