Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB 2nd Gen Front Left fender Graphite

Old 12-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
RyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1Lt, C-130 Navigator
Name: Ryan
RyanLikesTacos's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 2nd Gen Front Left fender Graphite

Looking for a front left graphite colored fender. Some jackass punched my truck and dented it in. Suction wont pull it out completely. Its not a complete eye sore but I cry a little to myself everytime I see it. Would prefer something I don't have to bother getting paint matched, maybe someone is parting out a 2gen Taco? I'm in Syracuse, NY until the end of the week and then driving to Pensacola, FL so if its along the way, I could pick up. If not, please PM or reply with cost. Thanks guys!