Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Misc. Items For Sale

Old 01-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Misc. Items For Sale

I'm looking to get rid of a few things that have been sitting in my garage. All prices include shipping to lower 48 (USPS). PM me with questions or offers.

New Warn polished aluminum fairlead - $35 shipped

TRD tow hook - $40 shipped (SOLD)

Center console Salex Organizers (still in package). This is a picture of it in the package, you can also see the product here - $15 shipped (SOLD)

Old 01-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenc87 View Post
Is the organizer only for the console or for the glove box as well?
If you click on the link, it shows a pic of it in the glove box.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #5
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder if that TRD Hook would work with my ARB and IFS skid?

Bump.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #6
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The listing only mentions the console organizer. That is why I asked the question.
Just the center console. The pic on the link is a rotating one I think.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #7

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeverich View Post
Wonder if that TRD Hook would work with my ARB and IFS skid?

Bump.
It worked with my Budbuilt IFS skid and stock front but didn't fit with the Relentless bumper. If you crawl under there you can check to see if the holes are accessable.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:49 PM   #8
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Just the center console. The pic on the link is a rotating one I think.
Thanks
Old 01-05-2013, 06:14 PM   #9

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks
No problem. I updated the link to go to the center console section of the site. Thanks for pointing that out!

and bump...
Old 01-07-2013, 03:43 PM   #10

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Afternoon bump
Old 01-09-2013, 08:08 AM   #11

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Wednesday bump

Old 01-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #12

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Thursday bump
Old 03-27-2013, 10:53 AM   #13
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
He only charges $20 for the center console organizer? At least according to the link you posted.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #14

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
He only charges $20 for the center console organizer? At least according to the link you posted.
Thanks for noticing that. I totally fat fingered the number. I've updated the OP.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:46 PM   #15
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Thanks for noticing that. I totally fat fingered the number. I've updated the OP.
No problem. FYI I sold the same fair lead on ebay because I didn't find anyone interested on here. I got $20 for it.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:37 PM   #16

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
No problem. FYI I sold the same fair lead on ebay because I didn't find anyone interested on here. I got $20 for it.
Good to know, thanks.

And organizer sold.

And and bump!