Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Optima Yellow top battery

Old 01-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Optima Yellow top battery

Selling my optima yellow top batteries. I used to have dual yellow tops for my stereo but since I have lost interest in car audio stuff I decided to sell them and switch back to a single battery to save weight and help the "taco lean". Perfect, working order.

Price 150$ each. Would be willing to give better deal if you bought both at the same time
Located in Calgary. Will not ship due to weight. Actual pictures will come later.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #2
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD. Mods please close thread