Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler... 4.10 8.4" Rear Diff & Front Clamshell (Complete)

Old 01-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #1
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler... 4.10 8.4" Rear Diff & Front Clamshell (Complete)

Hoping to re-gear by the end of the month to 4.88s, and plan on selling my 4.10 rear 3rd member and front 4.10 IFS Clamshell...

Differentials are out of an '07 2.7L. Keeping them intact to make them more appealing. Seriously, I'm offering BOTH front and rear for half of what ECGS asks for just a rear 3rd...

Please read: these are not just ring and pinions, they are complete 3rd members. Basically, you'll be able to bolt up and go; no paying a gear shop to setup new gears for you...(@ ~$300/axle).

I'm asking $700 OBO for both front and rear. Buyer will be responsible for shipping..

That means it's the 8.4" NON E-LOCKER Diff. No, they will not work with your factory e-lockered rear.

Like I said, gears aren't out yet and I'm hoping to have them out by February; hence the "feeler".

110k on the ODO, wheeled once, all gear oil changes done following Toyota service intervals.

Will be shipping from 98248, Bellingham, WA

Here's some info on compatibility: http://home.4x4wire.com/erik/diffs/

These are stock photos:

UPDATE: Pretty sure Bulhas is going to take these, so at this time they are sold..

Old 01-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
There are no 2.7L sports and no actual sports come with 4.10s. Elaborate?
Old 01-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #4
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
There are no 2.7L sports and no actual sports come with 4.10s. Elaborate?
My bad.. See edit.

Thanks for catching that.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #6
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
damn good deal IMO
Old 01-10-2013, 12:46 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
damn good deal IMO
Thanks.. amazed no one has shown much interest in this.

Haven't heard from potential buyer in a few days - so it may be safe to assume he is not interested.

Seriously guys - you're getting both front and rear diffs geared to 4.10s for less than ONE from ECGS!!
Old 01-10-2013, 01:27 AM   #8
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
and you're not asking for their 3rds in return no? Which means spares or resell. Either way a damn good deal.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:41 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
and you're not asking for their 3rds in return no? Which means spares or resell. Either way a damn good deal.
Roger.. aleady have a lockered 4.88'd 3rd sitting in my shop, picked it up at less than half of new $ (2500 miles). Selling these to partially finance the front clamshell from ECGS; still not sure if I want to lock the front also.

So, no third members in return.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #10
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
sending an PM as I write this I need a donor for mine anyways :P
Old 01-10-2013, 10:03 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
sending an PM as I write this I need a donor for mine anyways :P
Think we have a winner!

I'll call 'em sold, pending payment and removal..