Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For sale, kobalt toolbox

Old 01-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
For sale, kobalt toolbox

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...p/photo/299638

$80

Damn..can't get the pic to show up from my ipad.

But yall get the idea.

Old 01-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...p/photo/299638

$100

Damn..can't get the pic to show up from my ipad.

But yall get the idea.
How about you drive it up to Mass
Old 01-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Sure..for an extra fee.

Lol
Old 01-10-2013, 05:34 AM   #4
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good guy!

Old 01-10-2013, 06:37 AM   #5
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
What part of Jersey you live in? I'm from the Cherry Hill/Pennsauken area
Old 01-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #6

Firefighter:
Im in ocean county...an hour or so from cherry hill
Old 01-10-2013, 06:30 PM   #7

Firefighter:
Bump..i need this gone!

Ill entertain offers or trades also.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:34 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Does it have any options? Like......A Belladonna fist?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Does it have any options? Like......A Belladonna fist?

We can work that out.

I had no idea that was olivia black. I may have to raise the price now. Haha
Old 01-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #10
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
We can work that out.

I had no idea that was olivia black. I may have to raise the price now. Haha
LOL!!
Old 01-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #11

Firefighter:
Quote:
LOL!!
you know you want to blow it up.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:40 PM   #12

Quote:
you know you want to blow it up.
..........fucker.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #13

Firefighter:
Quote:
..........fucker.
Best $20 you will ever spend. I guarentee.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #14

Firefighter:
Friday bump!
Old 01-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #15

Quote:
Best $20 you will ever spend. I guarentee.
Maybe if it was Sunny Lane.....
Old 01-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Stop shitting in my thread. Im reporting you.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:36 PM   #17

Quote:
Stop shitting in my thread. Im reporting you.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:57 AM   #18

Firefighter:
Quote:
Weekend bump! With or without fist, same price!
Old 01-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #19

Firefighter:
Bump!
Old 01-18-2013, 08:25 AM   #20
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in Jersey this weekend, if any change you could meet closer to the turnpike, I'd probaby take it (probably means the hardware needs to be included)
text is better for me 703-362-0338