Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Bruteforce Fab rear bumper with swing away

Old 01-14-2013, 07:24 PM   #1
ff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to behold
ff.hogue's Tacoma Gallery
Bruteforce Fab rear bumper with swing away

Good evening everyone.... so here is my predicament. About 4 months ago I met with Billy from BRUTEFORCE FAB to spec out a complete armor kit for my 2011 Tacoma. At the time I did not have the guts it takes to cut on my perfectly good truck bed for a high clearance rear bumper. Fast forward to about a month ago and I received my awesome front and rear bumpers and sliders, but I suddenly have a urge for a high clearance. So today you have the opportunity to pick up a like New rear bumper at a solid price.

Bumper is custom built and like new
Hitch behind license plate
reuses factory license plate lights
Lift points for high lift lack
custom tube swing away tire carrier with: mounting plate for RotoPax (RotoPax/mount not included), custom aluminum table that is supported by trucks tailgate, spring loaded pin that locks swing away open @90 degrees, provision on latch that allows use of a padlock to lock the swing away closed.
Silver Vein powder coat (beautiful)
Asking $1000 for this like new bumper

Sorry no trades no shipping
Specific pictures can be taken upon request for serious buyer
559-287-4950

Billy will soon be posting the build cost on this bumper, so please don't flood him with calls and emails.

Link to closeup of powder coating color. Cell phone pics do not do the color ANY justice
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&t...igLlzYH4BA#i=0
Old 01-14-2013, 07:30 PM   #3
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet setup.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #4
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to find an excuse to have this bumper on my 4x2. I camp?
Old 01-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great product. Billy doesn't do anything less than top notch.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:55 AM   #8
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosworth5 View Post
Trying to find an excuse to have this bumper on my 4x2. I camp?
Hahaha good excuse. I like it. Or...it looks badass. Either way.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:53 AM   #10
ff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to beholdff.hogue is a splendid one to behold
I appreciate all of the compliments. I love the bumper and will build my next one the exact same just high clearance. I feel the price is.very reasonable since it is like New and silver vein powder coat is even more expensive than a basic color, it is a 2 stage process and takes a lot more time. It is beautiful
Old 01-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #11
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
I am local and very interested.........PM'ing you with a couple questions.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:55 PM   #12
85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
85yote09taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have one of Billy's rear high clearance bumpers with a swing away tire carrier. Billy does great work and is really cool to work with!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:31 AM   #13
SPF to Nat
Old 04-09-2014, 11:48 PM   #14
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Did this sell?
Old 04-10-2014, 12:48 AM   #15
Theloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheloraxcross is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: C141 Loadmaster
Name: Joseph
Theloraxcross's Tacoma Gallery
This would have to be in California. That is one beautiful bumper and would look great on my Speedway Blue.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:05 AM   #16
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Did this sell?
Its been on my truck for over a year now
Old 04-10-2014, 09:06 AM   #17
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat View Post
Its been on my truck for over a year now
I knew it looked familiar
Old 04-10-2014, 10:04 AM   #18
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
LOL good to know