Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WeatherProof/WaterProof Floor Mats, New In Box

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
steve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to all
steve78pugs's Tacoma Gallery
WetaherProof/Waterproof Floor Mats, Custom Fit!!

I also have a set of Custom Waterproof and weatherproof floor mats for sale, they are black, entire set, specificly made to fit the Tacoma..

These are new in box, Im asking 130.00, shipping included..

928-458-5178

Features:
• Modern Style and Design
• technology provides you with the best fit for your vehicle
• Eco-friendly Low Density Polyethylene construction allows more flexibility and durability
• Reinforced edge design helps to prevent loss of shape
• Raised lip and molded outer edge around the floor mat provides protection preventing dirt and spills from going under the floor mat
• Textured Surface
Attached Thumbnails
WeatherProof/WaterProof Floor Mats, New In Box-floormat1.jpg  

Old 01-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #2
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertechs are cheaper I believe, sir.

Old 01-16-2013, 06:34 PM   #3
steve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to allsteve78pugs is a name known to all
WeatherProof/WaterProof Floor Mats, New In Box

I have a Brand new set for sale, they are literally never installed....

These fit the 2012 and the 2013, models!! They are very similar to the WTech brand, and fit the same as those, perfect!!

These are in the color Black, its the whole set, front and back!!

More pics to come!!

928-458-5178, Thanks!

Sorry about the photos being stock, not sure how to delete them?
Attached Thumbnails
WeatherProof/WaterProof Floor Mats, New In Box-floormat1.jpg   WeatherProof/WaterProof Floor Mats, New In Box-flrm2.jpg  

Old 01-16-2013, 06:35 PM   #4
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
the pics dont match,

You only have 3 posts.

You dont even list a price as listed in the rules.

Scam maybe?

Old 01-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #5
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
How much? Where you located?

Old 01-16-2013, 06:40 PM   #6
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Need to show photos of the actual items you are selling, and pricing. These are stock photos of MAXFLOORMAT brand floorliners.

Old 01-16-2013, 07:48 PM   #7
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Those are my thoughts as well. You need in hand pics and price and you need to read the forum rules for selling on this site.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:54 PM   #8
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Surprised this hasn't been locked/a mod hasn't pitched in. Like everyone else said read the rules, you need pics of the actual product you have and a price.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:43 PM   #9
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
He's got a separate thread going:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ustom-fit.html

I think he does this as a business, hence the stock photos.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Max-Weather-...-/251212037057

$130 for front & rear shipped is actually a good bit cheaper than Weathertechs.

Old 01-17-2013, 06:24 AM   #10
Sorry about all the rule violations.. Ill delte the post until I can get a real photo put up.

But just to follow up, I am not a scammer, real red blooded American!

However, these units are on sale because as an American in the current economy, I'm broke! So I started modding my Toyota found out it was expensive and started a business as a distributor. Which, helped me finish, well actually I guess it will never really be finished, lets say waiting for the next mod

Old 01-17-2013, 06:25 AM   #11
Oops! The price for those interested is $130.00

Old 01-17-2013, 08:04 AM   #13
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve78pugs View Post
Sorry about all the rule violations.. Ill delte the post until I can get a real photo put up.

But just to follow up, I am not a scammer, real red blooded American!

However, these units are on sale because as an American in the current economy, I'm broke! So I started modding my Toyota found out it was expensive and started a business as a distributor. Which, helped me finish, well actually I guess it will never really be finished, lets say waiting for the next mod
Ahh that woulda been some good info for the OP. oh we'll now ya know. Welcome to TW and GLWS!

Old 01-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #15
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have these or used these in their truck? Seems like a pretty good deal to me too.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:45 AM   #16

They look just like weathertechs pretty much, if I didnt already have weathertechs I might have considered these. Save a little bit compared to weathertechs as well

Old 01-17-2013, 10:21 AM   #17
Baystalker is on a distinguished road

Baystalker's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a set in my 2013 DC and they fit great in the front but the rear passenger side is a tad long doesn't lay flat near the door. I will try and get some pic's up this evening. But it's still a good deal.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #18
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

I ordered some of these from Steve and they were here in two days! Cant wait to see how they look in the truck!

Old 02-13-2013, 02:48 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr1960 View Post
Weston all weather molded mats at amazon for $65. Look like w tech with a better warranty.
I searched for that and didn't find anything. These were $130 shipped to me for front and back.

Closed Thread