Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS - Back up Camera/Mirror/Tailgate handle

Old 01-22-2013, 06:28 AM   #1
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Back up Camera/Mirror/Tailgate handle

I was going to put this in my 2008 X-Runner, but changed my mind.

Mirror with LCD screen & homelink. This has the wiring stub at the the mirror.

I have a tailgate handle with a camera. I have the wiring harness for the tailgate.

Price $295 shipped.

Old 01-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
IndyDEW is on a distinguished road
Name: David
IndyDEW's Tacoma Gallery
What size is the display on the mirror?
Old 01-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #3
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
2.8 inches
Old 01-24-2013, 11:33 AM   #5
Ernesto4 is on a distinguished road
Ernesto4's Tacoma Gallery
will this just plug and play on any second gen taco? or will this require the tacoma to have some other kind of wiring in order for this to work? i am interested in this ONLY if this will work in my base model 5-lug
Old 01-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #6
tbikid is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Chris
tbikid's Tacoma Gallery
I would be very interested if it would work on my 06 double cab and what kind of work the installation would take as far as the wiring goes.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #7

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
This has sold.

Thanks