Just want to see if there's any interest out there for Camburg's 1.25 Upper control arms.
Been on the truck for a year...professionally installed by a fellow TWer Mr. Dangler. Well maintained....cleaned after every off road trip.
We’ve taken our successful uniball upper a-arms to the next level. Our performance upper arms now use a much larger and stronger 1.25" uniball bearing. This bearing allows for more mis-alignment for maximum wheel travel and uses our new flush mount hardware that gives you more clearance between the arm and inner fender. These arms correct the suspension geometry by increasing much needed caster and allow for a wider range of alignment adjustment. The tubular construction also gives you more tire & shock clearance compared to the stock stamped arm."
Uni-Ball Arm Specs:
- Tubular chromoly upper a-arms
- Uses Aurora 1.25" uniballs (Made in the USA)
- New flush mount hardware and spacers
- Uniball spacers CNC machined from heat-treated stainless steel
- Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings with thick inner sleeves
- Includes grade 8 and high strength 12pt hardware
- Stainless steel ABS line clamps
- Powder coated gray finish
Maximum wheel backspacing = 4.50"
i'm thinking $500 obo?
these are currently on the truck.
thanks for looking.