Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Selling XD Addict wheels and Nitto Terra Grappler tires

Old 01-22-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
Colbyp8 is on a distinguished road
Colbyp8's Tacoma Gallery
Selling XD Addict wheels and Nitto Terra Grappler tires

I have a set of 17x9 XD addict wheels with 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on them. I just got them today and are too big for my set up. Three of them are still wrapped in plastic. I just took the one out and put it on to see if it rubbed. The price is $1,500. I would prefer local pick up but can ship on your dime but it will be pricy Im sure...Selling XD Addict wheels and Nitto Terra Grappler tires-photo-3.jpg
Old 01-23-2013, 06:50 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a lift? Just trim where it rubs and you'll be good for most driving situations?
Old 01-23-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
You just got them today and you can't return them? Hmmmmm
Old 01-23-2013, 08:47 AM   #4
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm Tempting.. But... Willing to meet half way? would you be willing to separate?
Old 01-23-2013, 09:40 AM   #5
Colbyp8's Tacoma Gallery
It would be a couple of hundred dollars to ship them back for a return. They are going on my FJ cruiser. They don't just kinda rub... It's BAD. I just don't really want to dont a body chop. They have never touched the road and still have stickers on them. Lugnuts haven't even been opened. I wouldn't
be interested in separating.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:23 PM   #6
I like tacos and burritos
Markallyn86 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
Markallyn86's Tacoma Gallery
wish you where closer I have the same thing but 265 70 and would totally trade.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:25 AM   #7
BORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
BORNWILDGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbyp8 View Post
It would be a couple of hundred dollars to ship them back for a return. They are going on my FJ cruiser. They don't just kinda rub... It's BAD. I just don't really want to dont a body chop. They have never touched the road and still have stickers on them. Lugnuts haven't even been opened. I wouldn't
be interested in separating.
Just put a small lift on and keep them. What backspacing did you get on the wheels? That may be why they are rubbing so bad as well.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:44 PM   #8
Colbyp8's Tacoma Gallery
Got it working! Thanks anyways guys!

Selling XD Addict wheels and Nitto Terra Grappler tires-image.jpg
Old 01-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #9
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
wow that looks proper. i wonder how harsh shipping here to hawaii would be >=).