Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Camburg or maxtrac lift spindles WTB

Old 01-28-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Camburg or maxtrac lift spindles WTB

What the title says looking for a set of maxtrac or camburg lift spindles.
Pm me if you got one up for sale
Old 01-28-2013, 01:45 AM   #2
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
should've let me know earlier today! just sold mine.
BUMP
Old 01-28-2013, 01:54 AM   #3
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
should've let me know earlier today! just sold mine.
BUMP
No worries and why you selling everything off your truck
Old 01-28-2013, 01:58 AM   #4
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
No worries and why you selling everything off your truck

saving for LT
Old 01-28-2013, 02:14 AM   #5
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
:

saving for LT
I was thinking about doing lt but I think I'm gunna do a mid travel/expedition setup.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:14 AM   #7
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
not sure on shipping but a guy locally is selling his maxtrac spindles on craigslist...Norfolk VA craigslist
And I forgot todo that I rather do local rather pick it up in person. Your truck is pretty much what I wana do to mine
Old 02-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #9
20TRD07 has a spectacular aura about20TRD07 has a spectacular aura about
Navy: LCAC Navigator
Name: Billy
20TRD07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
not sure on shipping but a guy locally is selling his maxtrac spindles on craigslist...Norfolk VA craigslist
Those are mine let me know if your interested $450 plus shipping.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #10
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20TRD07 View Post
Those are mine let me know if your interested $450 plus shipping.
If only you were local
Old 02-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #11
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
Juan, my Camburgs are coming off this week.. as well as everything else.. Let me know what your budget is and what you need.. I've decided to sell everything.. front / rear. I'll make you a good deal..
Old 02-01-2013, 09:39 PM   #12
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
The All Pro Expo pack coming off too? I'm going to be getting one of those soon
Old 02-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #13
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
The All Pro Expo pack coming off too? I'm going to be getting one of those soon
E V E R Y T H I N G.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #14
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DIBS. How much for the expo pack? how many miles on them?
Old 02-01-2013, 09:52 PM   #18
Lol I figured as much
Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
DIBS. How much for the expo pack? how many miles on them?
I put them on new in Feb 12.. so 11 months and under 10k miles.. on my DCLB they gave me a solid 4" lift unloaded.. with spare 33" and NFAB 3.5"..

What's a fair price? $300? I also have the shocks for these, the Fox 2.0 piggybacks, if interested..
Old 02-01-2013, 10:31 PM   #20
hualampeter has a spectacular aura abouthualampeter has a spectacular aura about

Marines:
Name: Peter
hualampeter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbsocal View Post
I put them on new in Feb 12.. so 11 months and under 10k miles.. on my DCLB they gave me a solid 4" lift unloaded.. with spare 33" and NFAB 3.5"..

What's a fair price? $300? I also have the shocks for these, the Fox 2.0 piggybacks, if interested..
Whats your lift?