Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

TRADE 2012/13 Hood w/scoop for Hood w/o scoop

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #1
DAVISAN123 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: David
DAVISAN123's Tacoma Gallery
TRADE 2012/13 Hood w/scoop for Hood w/o scoop

Hey everyone,

Is anyone in southern California with 2012/2013 tacoma (magnetic gray) would like to trade their hood w/o scoop for a practically brand new hood with scoop?

I figure it wouldnt hurt to ask online.

PM me for details

Dave

Old 01-29-2013, 06:45 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I bet you will have no problem with this.

Old 01-29-2013, 08:11 PM   #3
italianracer is on a distinguished road
Air Force: AF Pilot
italianracer's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad your in Cali... Im looking for this exact trade in the same color!!

Old 01-29-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianracer View Post
Too bad your in Cali... Im looking for this exact trade in the same color!!
Road trip!

Old 01-29-2013, 09:57 PM   #6
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Would this fit an 09 by chance?! I'll do it in a heart beat if it will
No, the hood design changed in 12-current models.

Old 01-29-2013, 10:01 PM   #7
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
This won't last long

Old 01-29-2013, 10:02 PM   #8
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be surprised if this is still available by morning. lol

Old 01-29-2013, 10:20 PM   #10
Bendecco is on a distinguished road
Name: Warren
Bendecco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it.....my 2012 has 4k miles....

I'll pm you my number.....Warren

Old 01-30-2013, 10:21 AM   #11
raindrop2005 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
raindrop2005's Tacoma Gallery
Iwould love to trade I am in Arizona. What part in California?

Old 01-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #12
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Worst news I've heard all day...
LOL

Old 01-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #14
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
What kind if condition is it in?

Old 01-30-2013, 10:07 PM   #16
MarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarcosBalderas is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marcos
MarcosBalderas's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to play the shipping game I have the same color no scoop on my 2013 only 5k miles in Tx

Old 01-30-2013, 10:14 PM   #17
Chris
Tacofornia will become famous soon enough

Tacofornia's Tacoma Gallery
wish it's silver.

Closed Thread