Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT-MA White/Blue LED gauges/dash swap

Old 01-31-2013, 07:31 PM   #1
mgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
mgiguere20's Tacoma Gallery
WTT-MA White/Blue LED clock, hvac, steering buttons swap

UPDATE- Now I'm looking to trade just the following for the stock orange lit parts- My truck is a 2010 trd sport and has the "max a/c" option on the hvac controls, yours must too! I think the 09+ trucks have this, correct me if I'm wrong.

-clock unit below the radio
-hvac controls
-steering wheel controls
-drive side window switches
-fog light and traction switches

I'm just looking to trade these for the stock parts with the orange lighting. You send me your parts and I'll send mine in return, or I can meet up if you're local.

I'm located in Worcester(central),

PM me if interested,
Mike
Attached Thumbnails
WTT-MA White/Blue LED gauges/dash swap-img_0027.jpg   WTT-MA White/Blue LED gauges/dash swap-img_0028.jpg  
Old 02-01-2013, 02:35 PM   #3
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
you do realize that the truck's mileage is stored in the cluster, right? so if you swap someone else's cluster into your truck, their cluster will NOT show the correct mileage on your truck.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
elliot is on a distinguished road
Army:
elliot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
you do realize that the truck's mileage is stored in the cluster, right? so if you swap someone else's cluster into your truck, their cluster will NOT show the correct mileage on your truck.
well if thats the case......How many miles have you got?
Old 02-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #6
mgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliot View Post
well if thats the case......How many miles have you got?
I was unaware of that minor detail
I have 50601 miles as of tonight on the odometer
Old 02-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #7
Army:
elliot's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm i have 4x,000, i'll check in the morning to see how close i am.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #8
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
But... I worked so hard on that... NOOOOOOO!!!!

Lol I got my money, I'm happy lol. Good luck with the trade Mike! Might be tricky tho.. I'd just sell the truck as-is
Old 02-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #9
Cobra
rubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant futurerubenc87 has a brilliant future

Army: 2nd Armored Div.
rubenc87's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rubenc87
Agree that the instrument cluster is just something that should probably just go with the truck.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #10
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If the dealer doesn't like it, they can swap em out on their dime
Old 02-01-2013, 08:09 PM   #11
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
i want you hvac controller how much + mine
Old 02-01-2013, 10:02 PM   #12
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
You have a different instrument cluster than the 05-08's. We have different warning lights in different places and such. I imagine that would cause some issues as well.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
You have a different instrument cluster than the 05-08's. We have different warning lights in different places and such. I imagine that would cause some issues as well.
Depends. I know there are some issues from different years of 4Runners, but I don't know how tacos work
Old 02-01-2013, 10:43 PM   #14
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Depends. I know there are some issues from different years of 4Runners, but I don't know how tacos work
Yeah, but they redesigned the layout and I think the 09+'s have extra lights so they plugs are likely different for that reason.

Oh should also note that 05-08's (even the ones with ATRAC) don't have the buttons below the climate controls.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:17 AM   #15
Army:
elliot's Tacoma Gallery
Actually i have 51,215... so tempted
Old 02-02-2013, 02:44 PM   #16

WTT-MA White/Blue LED gauges/dash swap

Quote:
Do it! I warranty my work for life
Old 02-02-2013, 02:58 PM   #17

Quote:
Do it!! You're probably the only "unicorn" that could make it possible!

I didn't realize the cluster lights and such changed in 09+ trucks, oh well.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:26 AM   #18
fj40taz is on a distinguished road

Name: Carl
fj40taz's Tacoma Gallery
Where did u get the stuff to do the swap. Was it hard to do
Old 02-06-2013, 06:11 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fj40taz View Post
Where did u get the stuff to do the swap. Was it hard to do
I did the swap for him. www.t4rgaugeswaps.com