Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Aluminum TRD CAI Cover

Old 01-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #21
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a few left.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:03 AM   #22
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-09-2014, 06:39 PM   #23
NcYota99 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Sheriff Deputy
NcYota99's Tacoma Gallery
Which ones do you have left, I'm interested.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:34 AM   #24

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NcYota99 View Post
Which ones do you have left, I'm interested.

I have the black powdercoated ones.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:21 PM   #25

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have one powdercoated one left.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:00 PM   #26
Instagram: b00sted_b18c5
SYTFUxMBRProjects is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
SYTFUxMBRProjects's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance that you have one to replace my Volant cover?
Old 03-12-2014, 05:23 AM   #27

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYTFUxMBRProjects View Post
Any chance that you have one to replace my Volant cover?

Not out of aluminum. I have made these out of plexiglas.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...l-12-pics.html
Old 03-12-2014, 08:15 AM   #29

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaboxii View Post
do you have the powdercoated one left?

YES
Old 03-12-2014, 10:13 AM   #30
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Can you make something with plexi for an AFE CAI with a custom logo? If so, what would the cost be?
Old 03-12-2014, 10:51 AM   #31

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozer View Post
Can you make something with plexi for an AFE CAI with a custom logo? If so, what would the cost be?

Yes, I have some.

With new stainless hardware & shipping, you are looking at $110.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:53 PM   #32
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
Yes, I have some.

With new stainless hardware & shipping, you are looking at $110.
Photos?
Old 03-12-2014, 07:07 PM   #33
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToolFan66's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice Work!!

That takes some time to do on the mill. I would like to see the plexi one..
Old 03-12-2014, 07:29 PM   #34

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few pics of plexiglas ones I have made.

This is a matching fuse box cover.

Old 03-12-2014, 10:54 PM   #35
Gabezz is on a distinguished road
Name: Gabe
Gabezz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not out of aluminum. I have made these out of plexiglas.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...l-12-pics.html
How much are these? I'd love to buy one from you, it looks great in the pics. I'm looking for the Volant plexiglass version. Thanks.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:05 AM   #36

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabezz View Post
How much are these? I'd love to buy one from you, it looks great in the pics. I'm looking for the Volant plexiglass version. Thanks.
I charge $110 for these. This includes stainless hardware and shipping to the lower 48.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:14 AM   #37
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I charge $110 for these. This includes stainless hardware and shipping to the lower 48.
Are the logos decals or painted on?
Old 03-13-2014, 09:21 AM   #38

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozer View Post
Are the logos decals or painted on?
Logos are laser etched, then painted.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:39 PM   #39
Gabezz is on a distinguished road
Name: Gabe
Gabezz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay when I'm ready to order one how would I go about that? Thx.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:27 PM   #40

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabezz View Post
Okay when I'm ready to order one how would I go about that? Thx.
Send me a PM.