Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS Aluminum TRD CAI Cover

Old 02-02-2013, 06:38 AM   #1
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
FS Aluminum TRD CAI Cover

I made one of these for myself and a couple to sell.

Raw Aluminum Price $150

Powder coated flat black with brushed TRD $175
This has a slight wrinkle texture to the powercoat.

Slightly textured satin black with brushed highlights $200

This is my favorite. This is painted and not powdercoated.

Prices include new stainless hardware & shipping to the lower 48 states.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. GLWS
Old 02-03-2013, 01:30 AM   #4
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! very nice! wish the v1 trd intakes were compatiable with my truck; this is beautiful. glws.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:43 AM   #5
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a few left.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
Not to thread jack but do you happen to have any extra screws that hold the top cover on or can you give me the size so I can get some. I dropped two when cleaning it last time and can't find the damn things
Old 02-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #7
Taco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant futureTaco Libre has a brilliant future
Name: JohnnyHildo
Taco Libre's Tacoma Gallery
that has to be worth at least a 10hp increase :P
looks awesome none the less
Old 02-10-2013, 06:55 AM   #8

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr114 View Post
Not to thread jack but do you happen to have any extra screws that hold the top cover on or can you give me the size so I can get some. I dropped two when cleaning it last time and can't find the damn things

I can fix you up.

PM Sent
Old 02-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #9
INJECTION IS NICE BUT I'D RATHER BE BLOWN
Underpressure is on a distinguished road

Name: Jim
Underpressure's Tacoma Gallery
I got my painted TRD aluminum CAI cover today and it looks even better than the pictures! Great workmanship Coupe!!! Thanks, Underpressure.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:22 PM   #10

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the kudos.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #11

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a couple left.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:00 PM   #12

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a couple of these left.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:24 AM   #13

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:50 AM   #14

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #15

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-01-2013, 07:25 AM   #16

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-08-2013, 08:13 PM   #17

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a couple left.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:00 PM   #18
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again man! Fitment on my AFE intake was spot on. Looks damn near OEM:

Old 01-02-2014, 02:48 PM   #20

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!