Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: OEM Predator Step Bars

Old 02-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #1
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM Predator Step Bars

I have a set of OEM Predator Step Bars that came off of a 11' Double Cab Tacoma. They are identical to N-Fab's step bars but these are matte black instead of shiny/gloss black. I already have a set of N-Fab's on my truck. Nothing is wrong with them other than signs of wear and tear, which are very very minimal. Hardware included.

Price: $250
Shipping: No
Fitment: 05-13' Double Cab

Old 02-02-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
If you ever come around my neck of the woods, or you decide to ship, let me know. GLWS
Old 02-02-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
dtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant futuredtopgun515 has a brilliant future

Name: Darrell
dtopgun515's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
I have a set of OEM Predator Step Bars that came off of a 11' Double Cab Tacoma. They are identical to N-Fab's step bars but these are matte black instead of shiny/gloss black. I already have a set of N-Fab's on my truck. Nothing is wrong with them other than signs of wear and tear, which are very very minimal. Hardware included.

Why can't you be closer!! If you come close to Savannah I want them.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #4
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

Navy: Petty Officer First Class
Name: Matt
nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Where at in GA is that? I'm in Jacksonville FL, but I have some family in Milledgeville, GA (Macon area) and would be willing to meet somewhere...
Old 02-02-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrenuf View Post
Where at in GA is that? I'm in Jacksonville FL, but I have some family in Milledgeville, GA (Macon area) and would be willing to meet somewhere...
Northeast Georgia. According to google maps, about 2 hours
Old 02-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

Navy: Petty Officer First Class
Name: Matt
nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
If you could meet me in somewhere around Madison, I'd be interested.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:29 AM   #7
klee07taco is on a distinguished road
klee07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Damn wish close if no one interesting then can do shipping ?
Old 02-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #9
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Want to trade for some factory chrome step rails?
I think I'll pass on that one Mike. How about your 5100s?
Old 02-02-2013, 11:36 AM   #10
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think I'll pass on that one Mike. How about your 5100s?
Lol. I wish I had the money for your sliders man. You're right here in the area. Hell if I hadn't just spent the money on the 5100's I might would be interested. My wife would probably have a fit if I was to mention buying them so soon after doing the 5100's.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:52 PM   #11
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrenuf View Post
If you could meet me in somewhere around Madison, I'd be interested.
I will keep that in mind. If it doesn't sell locally here, you'll be the first one I contact. How often are you around Madison area?
Old 02-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #12
All I Do Is Nguyen

Sunday Bump!
Old 02-03-2013, 01:29 PM   #13
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Just an FYI, when I was selling my predator steps I considered shipping. UPS quoted me about $60 IIRC from Tx to Socal, to give you a rough estimate. GLWS.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #14
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Just an FYI, when I was selling my predator steps I considered shipping. UPS quoted me about $60 IIRC from Tx to Socal, to give you a rough estimate. GLWS.
How did you packaged it? I don't have a box or anything.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #15
Reklaw31 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Ron
Reklaw31's Tacoma Gallery
If you are ever down in/near the Florida pan handle, let me know and I'll buy them.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:35 PM   #16
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reklaw31 View Post
If you are ever down in/near the Florida pan handle, let me know and I'll buy them.
Will do!
Old 02-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #17
greentaco15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
greentaco15's Tacoma Gallery
Im in duluth/alpharetta area. Are these still available?
Old 02-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #18
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentaco15 View Post
Im in duluth/alpharetta area. Are these still available?
pm'd
Old 02-04-2013, 07:59 AM   #19
Long Member
Chayes119 is a jewel in the roughChayes119 is a jewel in the roughChayes119 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: CS SOF Gunship/Avionics PM
Chayes119's Tacoma Gallery
If sale doesnt go through I am interested.... Let me know. I am in Middle Ga.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:44 PM   #20
All I Do Is Nguyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayes119 View Post
If sale doesnt go through I am interested.... Let me know. I am in Middle Ga.
pm'd