Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Wtb lift coils shocks and rear leafs, aal or blocks

Old 02-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #1
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb lift coils shocks and rear leafs, aal or blocks

I'm looking to lift the front of my truck 2-2.5" and another 2.5"-3" in the rear. Looking for lift coils and shock up front (ome or eibach) with 5100s or comparable shocks and either a leaf pack in the rear or an aal or blocks for the rear. I should add I already have 4" maxtracs in the front and 2" blocks in the rear with the front being slightly higher than the rear. Let me know what you guys have if I don't find anything soon I'm just going to order new stuff...which I hate when I know there are so many of you constantly exchanging lift parts and putting them up for sale. I open to ideas so let me know what you have!! Thanks
Brad
Old 02-05-2013, 06:18 AM   #2
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Morning bump
Old 02-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
BORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shedBORNWILDGUY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
BORNWILDGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
I'm looking to lift the front of my truck 2-2.5" and another 2.5"-3" in the rear. Looking for lift coils and shock up front (ome or eibach) with 5100s or comparable shocks and either a leaf pack in the rear or an aal or blocks for the rear. I should add I already have 4" maxtracs in the front and 2" blocks in the rear with the front being slightly higher than the rear. Let me know what you guys have if I don't find anything soon I'm just going to order new stuff...which I hate when I know there are so many of you constantly exchanging lift parts and putting them up for sale. I open to ideas so let me know what you have!! Thanks
Brad
I have a 3" block Im selling if interested
Old 02-05-2013, 09:21 AM   #4

Is the 3" a flat sided block or angled edge?
Old 02-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #6

I know haha