Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Bestop Supertop

Old 02-06-2013, 08:23 AM   #1
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Bestop Supertop

Been looking for a while. Thought it was time to make a thread about it!
Old 02-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #3
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks that's where I was going to go if that's what I had to do. Jw if anyone was selling theirs for a cheaper price.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:45 PM   #5
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
aha yeah...i've been on it for the past few weeks. I wish I could get lucky for once on a good deal!
Old 02-24-2013, 04:39 PM   #7
summit07 is on a distinguished road
summit07's Tacoma Gallery
I was wondering what coupons/discounts you utilized to receive the 537 shipped? I called truck addons and the best they can do was $600? Or if you can remember who you spoke to for the hook up??
Old 02-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #8
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyedge View Post
I called Truckaddons.com yesterday and ordered the Bestop softopper for 537 shipped...Cant remember the guys name but the experience was very pleasent. Looking forward to having it and installing it..

So you contradicted yourself. Did you get the Bestop supertop, or did you buy a softopper? The Bestop and the Softopper are 2 diferent products produced by 2 different companies
Old 02-24-2013, 06:15 PM   #9
Fools Gold
MKEMICA has a spectacular aura aboutMKEMICA has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jim
MKEMICA's Tacoma Gallery
Found the Supertop for 537 with free shipping here:
http://www.btfactoryoutletstore.com/...xd?clid=908581

Which is what I think I saw the group buy was about.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #10
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...rtop-deal.html

Posted this earlier today