Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

ForSale: 09 4x4 DCSB (Part out?) Lots of goodies

Old 02-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #21
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to give up your fuse box cover?
Old 02-07-2013, 12:50 PM   #22
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
Bump for lots of cool stuff. If only I wasn't so broke.
Thank you sir!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #23
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in AP front bumper.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #24
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
LOTS and lots of PMs. Slowly getting back to you guys... Sorry. Busy day!
Old 02-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #26
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
whew... all PMs and texts and emails replied to! all freakin 150 or so of them!!!
Old 02-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #27
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
of the truck? in the OP!
Oops! I was using tapatalk and didn't see it until I clicked the arrow
Old 02-08-2013, 11:16 AM   #28
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
Oops! I was using tapatalk and didn't see it until I clicked the arrow
ah, gotcha! well, what do you think? want to buy it now? or just some parts? either is fine with me!
Old 02-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #29
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 02-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #30
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
I bought some parts and checked this truck out in person today. Who ever the next owner is will get a super clean and meticulously maintained truck with a lot of attention to detail!
Old 02-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #32
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
I bought some parts and checked this truck out in person today. Who ever the next owner is will get a super clean and meticulously maintained truck with a lot of attention to detail!
thanks dude! good to meet you. let me know about the install!
Old 02-09-2013, 01:05 AM   #33
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
updated a bit
Old 02-09-2013, 03:19 AM   #34
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Pmed
Old 02-09-2013, 07:30 AM   #35
Crème fraîche.
ScissorMeTimbers is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Staff Sergeant - Electronic Warfare
Name: Matt
ScissorMeTimbers's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd for bestop if you still got it!
Old 02-10-2013, 02:55 AM   #36
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
all PMs replied to...
Sorry if I'm taking a while but man... hundreds of messages to go through with people not using the QUOTE button (damn near impossible to just KNOW what you're talking about), and people not wanting to pay for shipping on damn BUMPERS, not knowing if parts will FIT on their trucks... come on guys! Help me help you! To those of you who have purchased parts, or come by in person, great doing business with you! Glad you're happy with the transaction! Makes me happy knowing people appreciate excellent parts at a savings over new prices/tax/shipping/etc... Thank you for not begging me to give parts to you also!

Also, if you can "get that part for like half that shipped for free from my buddy" well awesome! How do we order??? I'll buy some too just to resell them! Quit bugging me about my SUPER expensive garage sale and go buy your parts elsewhere!
Old 02-10-2013, 08:14 AM   #38
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post
Possibly. Probably a new Raptor, or a new toy while I wait for a NEW Raptor EcoBoost (if they don't make it, I'll be pissed)
I hear that. A couple months ago I started looking at Raptors. One dealer had the exact ruck I wanted on the back lot, already sold. They wouldn't unlock the door for me to see inside it. Had that truck been available, there is a good chance the Tacoma would be gone.

The idea of ordering one 11 MPG and $50k had me be patient. I held off and decided to spend less money and built the Tacoma a bit more.

Did you read that the Raptor is on the top ten list of mid-life crisis vehicles bought.

Regardless still pretty sweet. I wanted a short bed crew cab or whatever they call the 1 1 /2 door model, in blue with the upgraded blue interior and upgrade wheels and the 801 (?) option pack. Did not want the decal sets but would have been fine with them if I was able to buy that truck on the lot.

Oh well.

PK
Old 02-10-2013, 08:32 AM   #39
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
I'm interested in your bump stops
Old 02-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #40
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Hey if you have time today if love to come get.... Let me know buddy

x2

I can come by today and buy that front bumper.